Austin Hangings - Real-time Only No Cyber

Good luck, After about 10 years on the site, I've arrived at the conclusion that no one here plays in real time

Good luck, After about 10 years on the site, I've arrived at the conclusion that no one here plays in real time
It is uncommon, mostly due to distances and to the rather unusual nature of our fetishes, but I have personally played IRL with four of my fellow CDG members. I even posted some photos from one of those meet-ups, but that album got lost in the changeover to the new site...

It is uncommon, mostly due to distances and to the rather unusual nature of our fetishes, but I have personally played IRL with four of my fellow CDG members. I even posted some photos from one of those meet-ups, but that album got lost in the changeover to the new site...
Agreed! It has been a couple of years but I have played with a few guys from CDG

I figure like most physical fetishes, while many might be into them, About 5- 10% of any physical fetish group actually participate in that fetish. Out of those, Maybe 5% of them would actually meet someone to indulge in it. Naturally This particular group is unique as anyone who does participate is breaking the law.

Back