aaus

Forum Regular
I have 5 movies that I need help to find out their titles and where I can find them. Any help is appreciated!

Movie 1: A combat escape movie. At the end only the hero saved the woman but he got killed by loads of bullets and sprawled dead on his back in the back of a trunk running away from the enemies. The camera shows his head tilted back over the edge of the trunk, eyes wide open and blood run down from his mouth. This is how the movie ends.

Movie 2: In a prison or gym big shower room, a tall big very muscular man with broad back and lean waist (like a perfect shape bodybuilder) was showering nude, three smaller men with knifes attacked him likes three monkeys trying to kill a gorilla. The muscle giant fought naked while the shower water still splashing on his flexed muscular body. The camera shows his penis too. At the end the muscle man got stabbed in his back. The three men then run away leaving the nude muscle man lying dead in the shower room while shower water was still splashing on the floor.

Movie 3: The movie looks like it is in Amazon River. A group of people are probably lost, tried to explorer, or tried to find something in the wild rain forest. One of them was a strong muscular young man (mid 20’s to 30’s) who got sick after he was shot by a poison dart or something by the local tribe. He was left resting alone in a cave while his friend went away to find help. Unfortunately he opens his eyes and sees the faces of the tribe and feels the cold of the knife on his neck below his jaw. He scream and they cut his head off.

Movie 4: I remember it looks like a British movie. At the end of the movie shows a big indoor swimming pool, the setup looks like a studio or stage or something low budget setting, kind of fake with color lighting in the background. A good-looking businessman in his 30’s, medium built, with only a towel around his waist talking to another guy. Then he removes the towel and dives in to the pool with only his swim brief. The scene is now in the water as he continue swimming (frog style I think) toward the center of the pool, his body movement suddenly jerk and then still and stretch out facing down in the water, eyes open. Then the camera shows bird view looking down to the pool showing his dead body floating up to the water surface, still face down. The camera continue to zoom out showing a man with a guy or silencer is standing at the edge of the poolside. I remember this is how the movie ends.

Movie 5: this one is male killed by female, and the movie is related to ‘black widow’ but I forgot the title. In the middle of the movie, the man is lying naked on his belly having a good rest (probably after sex) in bed, the woman next to him sits up and picks up a long thin knife or ice picker and stabs him in the back. The man’s body is tense and in shock, he rolls down to the floor and lay dead on his back. The woman then walks to his body and somehow tries to reach over to take something, and the man suddenly woke up, hands reach out above his head and grabs the woman’s angle (I remember I like how his biceps flex and bulge), she screams, but in just a few long seconds the man’s body relax again and finally died. His eyes wide open in death, mouth open, arms above his head.

Last edited:
Hope we learn the names very soon --->> I am already throbbing & prefucking to see them.

Don't know them, but just want to add to the chorus, your descriptions sound so hot, I wanna see all 5!

Another movie I remember was British and in black and white. A heavy set middle aged man goes around finding thinner weaker men and taking them to shower rooms or rooms with bathtubs and pools. He ends up cradling them and, often naked, bathing them and holding them until he smothers (strangles?) them and they die. It seems like he was putting them out of their misery. I came in on this picture and never understood it. They could have been old army buddies or maybe it was just random.

Wow, those scenes sound hot, looking forward to knowing all of them.

maybe #5 is Basic Instinct w/Sharon Stone?
It is not Basic Instinct, although Basic instinct is one of my favorites especially the beginning murder scene! Movie #5 is an older movie I believe probably in the early 80's, kind of low budget or straight-to-video film. The male victim is probably in his early 40's, lean with sculpted muscle, he is stabbed in his back while he is sleeping naked on his belly in his bed by the woman next to him, and died lying on the floor next to the bed, arms above head, eyes wide open. I remember I rented the movie from a VHS store. it gives me a hard on every time I remember that scene. Really hope to find the movie again.

maybe #5 is Basic Instinct w/Sharon Stone?
It was on TV tonight, so I watched it not having seen it in a while............the only hot guy she kills is in the beginningVery hot scene, She's on top of him, his hands are tied to the bedposts and as he cums......wham bam thank-you ma'am, she stabs him with the icepick about 30 times

could movie 3 be CONGO????????????
I just googled "CONGO", and nope it is not Movie #3, which I believe is released in the early 80's. The background settings in the movie is similar because it is pretty much in the jungle. The dude who got his throat slit and decapitated is a very muscular young man with great chest and bulging muscular arms... good looking too, dark hairs and tanned body. What a waste. He died half way in the movie.

It was on TV tonight, so I watched it not having seen it in a while............the only hot guy she kills is in the beginningVery hot scene, She's on top of him, his hands are tied to the bedposts and as he cums......wham bam thank-you ma'am, she stabs him with the icepick about 30 times
Wow these pictures must be that muscular rock star who is killed in the beginning? To me it is one of the hottest snuff scenes in movie history, I only wish the movie shows more different angles of his dead beautiful body. He is too hot.

Wow these pictures must be that muscular rock star who is killed in the beginning? To me it is one of the hottest snuff scenes in movie history, I only wish the movie shows more different angles of his dead beautiful body. He is too hot.
Yes that's him, very hot scene, great snuff.......P.S. I really want to help you with those names of films

Yes that's him, very hot scene, great snuff.......P.S. I really want to help you with those names of films
Thank you, phyzzique. I appreciate you and every member here. I just watched the beginning of Basic Instinct again, never get enough of it; all the 'detectives' around his beautiful dead body at the scene are lucky ones. Out of the 5 movies I would say the HOTTEST scene is the one in Movie #2 where the hot naked bodybuilder is attacked and slain by three smaller men.

Thank you, phyzzique. I appreciate you and every member here. I just watched the beginning of Basic Instinct again, never get enough of it; all the 'detectives' around his beautiful dead body at the scene are lucky ones. Out of the 5 movies I would say the HOTTEST scene is the one in Movie #2 where the hot naked bodybuilder is attacked and slain by three smaller men.
How old do you think that movie is; Made in USA?; Were all the assailants white?

Doubt if this is it, but a film called 'Con Games' looks like a possibility
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi616497433/

Back