mxriderdude

Forum Regular
When I was about 13 or 14 I started to experiment with using natural gas to make myself pass out. First of all - this can be very dangerous and I was smart enough then to know this. I would fill a garbage bag with natural gas and put a hose in it. I would then tie myself up in various ways off the ground with the bag hanging down. I would then wrap my hand around the hose and breath in the gas thru my hands. I could take in fresh air as I got light headed and stay that way for some time. If I wanted to go all the way out, I just kept breathing thru my hand. Once I would pass out, I would drop the hose and the bag would fall to the ground and I would have fresh air. To be extra safe I never covered my nose either.

As I got older I continued to do this, when you come too, it is soo hot. Then I started playing with others and we would take each other out and edge and play with each others bodies when we were out and as we came too.

Just wondering who if anyone else might have played with natural gas and what your stories are

Geez man how old are you now? That's some kinky play, never tried it.

Do you have pics/videos to share?

All that he is doing is asphixiating himself. By breathing in natural gas, he speeds up the process by displacing the oxygen in his lungs. The problem is that natural gas and propane as well are impure hydrocarbons. When you inhale it, your lungs absorb those chemicals which can adversally effect you. Its a slow poison. I suggest that it is considerably more dangerous then regular oxygen depravation.

Yes, I agree it is dangerous. As far as how often I do/have done it on others, never more than a few times over the course of months so the "poison effect is less". Unlike Chloroform, I haven't nor those have I done it with had the side effects - no headaches, no choking, ect. I do agree it is dangerous and don't reccomend it - yes you could and probibly will die.
That being said, this is cute Dead guys, so there is going to be a lot of dangerous stuff on here, get over it, that is why a lot of us are here - to live on that edge.
as far as propane, I have not tried it but have heard it will work, I don't know anything about it's effects though. Anyone else know?

I do have some photots and videos of me working on other guys. I am trying to get their permission to post them - if I get it, keep your eyes open and I'll will definitally put them up. In the meantime. I have started playing with another guy who is into BC and BDSM and he is interested in being filmed - so in the near future we can hopefully see his lights out - Oh, and he is very cute indeed.

Might I suggest a certain method which, though still dangerous, is less likely to poison you. Start with a jar with a tight fitting lid, perhaps a quart canning jar. Make two holes in the lid and insert in one a four inch piece of half inch nylon tubing so it extends about an inch beneath the lid. Insert a three foot piece in the other hole so it protrudes about six inches or so and put some silicon around both tubes to seal the openings air tight. To the short piece attach a one gallon plastic bag with a rubber band. Fill the jar with ice cubes or dry ice which will yield CO2. Either breath directly into the long tube or attach it to a mask. As the person exhales and inhales from the tube, the CO2 level will gradually build until the person loses consciousness. The ice cools and dehumidifies the depleted air making it more comfortable to breath. Adding dry ice displaces the oxygen much faster.

Though obviously dangerous, both of these sound super hot. I ask mxriderdude and Snerd, what is the discomfort level like with these. They really sound interesting. Would definitely love to see the vids mxriderdude!

I didn't experience any discomfort with the natural gas at all. You just start to see dots in front of your eyes and then pass out. When I came to it was errotic. But I don't reccomend trying it as it is very dangerous.

Never out long, but it feels like a really long time when you come too. Out anywhere from a few seconds to a minute or so.

I'm sure this occurred to other forum members, but does playing with natural gas include holding a guy's head under the covers and farting? Bad-a-bing-bad-a-boom! Sorry, I couldn't resist. :cute wink:

Back