ukon

Forum Veteran
I love Anime Drawings especially the ones from YAOI sites depicting Anime Heroes in that light. I have slightly manipulated the images and added a Narrative, hope you enjoy if so please leave a comment and I may post more.Inuyasha XX1.jpgInuyasha XX2.jpgInuyasha XX3.jpg004b Hero slain T.jpg AHK stands for Anime Hero Killer who is a mythical character I have conjured up from the depths of my own warped fantasies.

Thanks for the replies mim102, Sessha, TheDurp, madriver and jersum, they are appreciated. Hope to have a few more up in a few days

More AHK kills and 1 different

two more AHK kills and a totally different one , hope you enjoy.AHK kill 3.jpgAHK kill 6-7-8-9.jpgOzura.jpg

Oh new pics, and as usual they are great, i especially like the pic with 4 boys :good job:

Thanks Fella's, more to come in the future

Ok here are 3 more altered drawings with narrative , if you like them please comment, ThanksTojinzu commits Seppuku 1.jpgTojinzu commits Seppuku 2.jpg1_526 Dispatched t.jpg

thanks madriver, there are some alternative versions of the Seppuku in my Album Anime style if you are interested

I've looked at your your album mote than once. Thanks for the exciting work.

Here are a few more Narrative Images , some are of a different theme altogetherAgadon slays Appolis.jpgFirebreath and Demion 1.jpgFirebreath and Demion 2.jpgAHK Tentacles.jpgHope you enjoy and please leave a comment

More great pics, thank you Ukon. I really like the last pic, hope to see more pics in which the killer/creature feed on the young's victim body

awesome posts loving the stories. i must admit the last story on the first post was my favourite how the monster "feasted" on the muscle boy's heart. always had a heart fetish ever since i was a teenager so that story and any story that involves a bullet, bolt or knife in the beating heart of a young muscled body is a massive turn on for me thankyou...

Back