Canard

Forum Newcomer
Sorry I haven't posted for a while. A real-life health scare got in the way! At one stage, I thought I was going to become a corpse, as in one death rattle coming up! All this got me to thinking about what I wanted to happen to my dead, stiff cadaver, and I came up with the following.

Firstly, Idecided that I wanted to be dropped naked into a very cheap coffin (cardboard?) with a minimum of funeral preparation and prettifying. That's to say I would prefer to be placed in my box naked except perhaps for a pair of white socks on my dead feet with their stiff, upturned toes making me look as though I'm about to have an orgasm. I expect I would have a large 'Y' shaped scar after my autopsy, and I would like to be boxed with my eyes and mouth wide open in a death stare, looking surprised that I had just become a corpse. I'd like to have my body hair shaved off, showing off my pale, stiff body to the best advantage. Oh, and I'd love my right hand to be placed round my hard, cold cock in a death-grip.

So here is the problem: how do you give a corpse an erection? I don't think embalming would do the trick. Some kind of injection, perhaps? I don't believe I am the first person to have an erotic fantasy about this sort of thing, so I hope that someone out there has an answer! Please let me know, and while you are at it, let me know what you would like to do with a pale, naked cadaver staring up at you in surprise from an open coffin.

Thanks, Canard.

Inject the veins in the penis with silicone to engorge it and insert a wire up the shaft to hold it up straight. It would be done in the same way the sunken face of the deceased is built up to make it look more normal. This would be done after embalming which will stiffen it some to begin with. I don't think the procedure will be as difficult as finding a willing mortician. I doubt any mortician would be willing to prepare a corpse with eyes and mouth open because it creates a lot of problems besides just the aesthetics.

Thanks, Snerdguy, for your thoughtful and considered comments. Much appreciated. Being the cynic that I am, I suspect that most of the practical problems upon which you touch could be cured by a bit of old-fashioned bribery. Well, we shall see! Thanks for taking the trouble to post.

Sincerely, Canard.

DEATH INJECTION ERECTION. Tie off the base of your cock and balls with twine. inject formaldehyde directly into the shaft. this will make it hard permanently. unfortunately once the formaldehyde gets to your lungs you die, so you get your hard cock corpse wish.

The penis becomes distended with embalming fluid passively when a corpse is stored in hanging position on head tongs. The direct injection technique should produce engorgement, but not to the degree possible in a living specimen.

I would ride that cold, pale corpse as I rolled its head from side to side. I'd pick its arms up and run the stiff, icy hands down my body, then let them fall helplessly to the side. I would ride that hard, propped-up dead cock to orgasm over and over...

Back