And every days I remember you ... fucking bitch!

metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member
Every day I remember your stupid and how your lack of discretion throw down with censorship one of my biggest sources of hot Europe, American and Australian corpses.
Surely you will never read this since you probably only come here to steal stuff to the other site.
Lots of times I see news about new cases of hot white caucasian men without, or with blurred corpse pics, because of you. The last one hours ago.
And every days I remember you ... fucking bitch!

We must do something about it what is the username of the person who steals from your posts here?

I tell it you time ago by PM.., when she (Simone :mad1:) post pics of corpses in a general news forum, where you need some reputation to enter in a section with no censorship (no gore, but in news sometimes appears graphic photos) and it causes a stir, because it reviles lots of old posts in a few days.
When people asks her why post all these pics with no info, why only add pics massively, she said something like: "I am an usual poster of a gore place, and I want to post here too". It cause a bigger stir and obviously she was banned.
After this, a big discusion of staff born about post or no graphic photos. And now rarely appears graphic stuff of Dead Tourists And Foreigners (yes, my best thread in my opinion) not only in that forum, in all news sites in general, because that forum is the general forum in English language of these country, and between the users are some policemen and journalists.
Now rarely appears new cases of foreigners, not in the main news sites like time ago, when I could post some cases in a month. Since this moment the censorship is bigger in this place. Because that bitch dont know the discretion.
Yesterday I saw a new case of a 40 years old man died by overdose in that country, and in the news only saw a blurred pic of his corpse in bathroom. If this happens in the past year, before her stupidity, Im sure 100% and I put my hand on fire, now in SR would be clear pics of his corpse.

I think she dont steal only on my posts. Im sure she takes all from all internet places to DR.

It makes me very angry!!! Fortunately i have different sources of many countries, and sometimes a new case will ariive

Back