barryds
Forum Resident
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2013
- Messages
- 921
- Location
- usa
jesus, I was germany was better than here in bulgaria.
I just observe autopsies but I can't handle the smell. If I don't go tomorrow, its goodbye to morgue work.
My duties will be:
-receiving bodies and undressing them and putting them on tables. I will aslo have night shifts and travel around the whole area of Sofia, thats 30 km, to assisit autopsies in local hospitals.
-sawing the skull and removing the internal organs
-taking samples
-working with police, taking pics
-working with relatives of the deceased
-washing the body
-putting in fridge
-dressing for funeral and putting in casket
-scrubbing rotten bodies of the morgue floor
-cleaning and disinfection
All this for 250 euros ($338) a month.
I love morgue work but I have too problems:
-I want to puke when I see decomposing bodies and the smell is just out of this world
-too many duties for money I can't pay my bill with.
I have no "opportunities"
I don't stand a chance in life because I was born in the poorest nation in the world.
If I sell doughnuts or tomatoes I will get 150 € ($203) a month.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
OMG! How do you pay for that Suzuki Samurai?
I just observe autopsies but I can't handle the smell. If I don't go tomorrow, its goodbye to morgue work.
My duties will be:
-receiving bodies and undressing them and putting them on tables. I will aslo have night shifts and travel around the whole area of Sofia, thats 30 km, to assisit autopsies in local hospitals.
-sawing the skull and removing the internal organs
-taking samples
-working with police, taking pics
-working with relatives of the deceased
-washing the body
-putting in fridge
-dressing for funeral and putting in casket
-scrubbing rotten bodies of the morgue floor
-cleaning and disinfection
All this for 250 euros ($338) a month.
I love morgue work but I have too problems:
-I want to puke when I see decomposing bodies and the smell is just out of this world
-too many duties for money I can't pay my bill with.
I have no "opportunities"
I don't stand a chance in life because I was born in the poorest nation in the world.
If I sell doughnuts or tomatoes I will get 150 € ($203) a month.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
OMG! How do you pay for that Suzuki Samurai?
Last edited: