AI-enhanced CDG pics (reposted pics)

Thank You!!!!!!! Especially the first few!!!! I remember him quite well What Software is this???? :) :load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load:

Thank You!!!!!!! Especially the first few!!!! I remember him quite well What Software is this???? :) :load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load:
The software is topazlabs. They also have an AI video enhancer which I've tried several times with the old Russian morgue and autopsy videos. Great product, can improve the video from a low solution to at least a medium solution. But very time-consuming, typically will cost 40mins or more to process a 30 seconds video.

Good work. Some of the results are amazing

I use waifu2x when I found too small pics and I want to enlagre it. Is an online tool and it havent watermarks, but captchas if you use it a lot in a little time.
But I try not to abuse the noise reduction because it gives a watercolor effect and the result is unrealistic. Sometimes it is better to turn up the noise reduction just a little bit than do it at the max. And the same for the image size. A medium-large image that looks good is preferable to a very large but somewhat blurred one. But hey, it's just my opinion... you keep it up. You are making a good work

Example of waifu2x:

Thts the link I use if you want to try it: http://waifu2x.udp.jp/index.html

Good work but the watermark is overkill and ruins your effort.

I remembered I saw the 4th to 6th pics when I was a kid, they were executed criminals.

I have a paid license for Topaz Labs' AI upscaling suite. If anyone wants a photo enhanced, post it here and I'll see what I can do.

Back