Actor Hagen Mills Dead at 29 after Attempted Murder-suicide

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

Actor Hagen Mills is a corpse in morgue after shooting a woman and then shooting himself. The 29-year-old actor and model died in Kentucky on Tuesday and police confirmed that the incident is believed to be an attempted murder-suicide. The shooting reportedly left one man dead and a 34-year-old woman injured, according to the outlet. The woman was taken to the hospital and survived her injuries.

Hagen had appeared on TV shows Baskets and Swedish Dicks during his career. Along with those roles, the actor starred in an Indie film called Star Light, which was released back in February.

The woman had gunshot wounds to her arm and chest. She told authorities Hagen was inside and had turned the gun on himself. The actor was pronounced dead at the scene.
Hagen allegedly held the woman’s mother and daughter inside her residence before she arrived home, and the shooting began. However, neither the mother or child are believed to have been injured.

Hagen’s mother told reporters he had been living in Hollywood for several years, but also had a home in the town of Mayfield. He is survived by his 4-year-old daughter.

He was horrible for trying to kill his family instead of just getting rid of himself. Not cool Hagen, not cool.

That said, he still was a HOT hot man. Really gorgeous and sexy in his pics below. I just hope he's happy where he is now, just as how I'm very happy to jack off to his memory. I wish I had a piece of his ass when he was still alive, though I guess blowing my load to him from time to time is a close alternative.

Back