This is one of my all-time favorite!!!
I wish only that the cute soldier was barefoot. Just imagine the dance of dangling cute well shaped bare feet!!!

OMGGGGGG this is super hottttttt!!! where can I get this Vid????? I wanna watch it sooooooo much!xD. Plz tell me how can I get this Vid plz? If u can post it to share with us,we ll appreciate it!!! =]

I love to see hot soldier types like this "air walk" with their fatigues and boots on. Like Leon, I'd like to know where I can get this video. If I ever saw a soldier dressed like that and hanging, I'd grab him by the knees and swing!

seems he just wanna share pics or he has no vid at all?

anyway,thx 4 posting...shame can't watch this hot vid =S

Such a classic- one of my real regrets was not going to the Academy in the early days-chickened out in the end but I was young- now if they had PROMISED to treat me like this young man, well I would have been on the plane in a heartbeat

You mean this vid is real? They did this in the US Army? :pass out:

This Video is from a place that is no longer in business or has transitioned from what it used to be call. It is well known within the Atlanta BDSM community for some great roleplay work. This episode made it to their first training academy video and follows a lengthen hot interrogation of the soldier and then a summary execution. All of this is roleplay but turned out to be one of their more popular scenarios constantly requested.

Thank you for your reply. America is crazy nation.

The gentleman that produced the "Academy" series was named "Chip"... they had it set up for a rather large fee, you could apply to participate in one of their "programs" and if accepted, you could fly to their very large facility in the south USA (Georgia) and they would treat you as if you were a prisoner and shackle, cuff, chain you up, strip you down, shave you and even dress you out in an orange prison uniform, everything that would be associated with being a prisoner from putting you in combat boots, marching you in cadence in prison boot camp for hours and hours until you drop right on over to general lock up in a real prison cell. They did interrogation and even execution (that part was staged of course for the cameras). They would video tape every bit of it and then put it together in the videos you see for sale. I was enrolled back in 1996 to go to the "Correctional Boot Camp" but could not get away to fly down there. Chip talked to me for hours to pull me into it after I sent him an email asking about the program. I finally agreed... after I committed, his tone changed and He told me to be prepared to have one of his corrections officers put their boot on my neck and to be put through the paces and have my ass marched off and to call him sir from then forward! (I popped a woody instantly over how real that was!) I still call people "sir" to this day because of his order. He was very cool and most importantly, Chip was very serious about all the participants being as real about the program as possible. He used real cops and real corrections officers and real military drill sergeants. He guaranteed that my freedom would end at the airport as I would be taken (locked up) cuffed and shackled shortly after I got off the plane. I was to be taken in the caged part of a real police vehicle to their facility, booked in and stripped out of my street clothes and dressed out in a prison uniform and things would only get worse from their when they shaved me. I would not be released "back into free society" until the program I had paid for was completed. I would come back a "new man" with a whole new outlook on my life and freedom. I was a young decent looking buck back then... now I regret not just making it happen for the experience. Five years later I became a cop and got to experience the whole thing from another perspective in real life. Another buddy of mine was scheduled to go into a program there and told me sadly that "Chip" had committed suicide and the programs were over. The videos you see for sale are those videos that "Chip" produced and made from those programs he put on with those that were lucky enough to make it to one of his programs. His website was pretty cool as well... gone now of course like Chip. Happily, I see the videos are still around though. :-D (no, I was not a "fat" mortician in my younger days) Lol!

Back