Roger

Forum Regular
One slave talk with me about this experience in Leather gay bar and he have a final dream want to sayme he wish died like living las vegas film total alcholized now i remember the history and write for us:

Years ago i went to a special gay bar several times each week. Always on Friday and saturday night. This bar served only 'real' men..not sissy boys. The men wore denim or leather jeans and leather jackets. i liked this place because the men were masculine and had sexual adventure. i did not know much good about sex but i like to be with masculine dudes. it is the Eagle.
On friday night i saw a nice guy in jeans, but no shirt. He had tattoo on chest of an Eagle...symbol of his masculinity. i spoke to him and he seemed nice.
On the next night i went back and he was there again and he spoke again. i really like this man. He wore tight levis jeans, big leather belt and open leather jacket. i could see his tattoo and i ask him if i could touch it. He let me touch his tattoo for a few minutes and i rub his chest and feel his hairs...very sexy and hot.
Suddenly he grab my wrist hard and he squeeze hard. Then he said if i touch his chest again i would be punished. i try to touch him again and he grabbed me and said that is it! He was going to take care of me. i got excited and a little afraid but i did not touch again. He ask what i drink and i said martini.. He got me a big martini and we talk some more. He said he is going to take me home later and i am very happy.
Finally a nice biker dude likes me. He says wait a minute and gets another martini for me and i drink it. He talks to other men there and i stand and listen i do not talk to the guys. just look and listen and he gets another drink for me. I start to feel real good and happy. i have masculine man to be with. Once in a while he puts his had on my heiney and squeeze hard. He says he is going to have some 'pussy' soon. He gets me another martini and talks to more guys. i say Excuse me. I need to take a piss. He grabs me hard and says "Wait" He will tell me when to use toilet. i figure he will go soon and i can piss soon. Then he gets me another martini and i really must piss but he says "no" and i get very uncomfortable ...i got to piss. i try to beg him and he says no ...and i obey him. i do not know why i obey him.
When he is talking with his buddy i start to leak in my pants and finally i let go and piss down legs and into socks and boots. i am upset and humiliated. My guys gets real angry with me and says i will be punished for being a piss pig. He calls all his buddies over and show them my wet pants and tells them i am going to be punished. They all agree i should be punished.
i drank at least 6 martinis and i think i should either run away from this guy or get punished and somehow i decide to stay with him.
We leave bar and he gives me crash helmet to wear and makes me get on back of his motorcycle. i leave my car at the bar and ride with him to my house...
BUT we do not go to his house.. We go to old warehouse in south part of town. Dirty old warehouse. And there are other dudes on motorcycles riding with us. The warehouse has not much lighting but i recognize guys from bar etc. All guys are in black leather , some have nice tattoos. All are masculine. In corner i see some guy is naked and on knees in corner. he is sucking another dude's Cock. i am feeling drunk but i think i will be forced to suck Cock. Maybe it will be nice.
My guy is still angry because i piss my jeans and he makes me strip naked down to shoes and socks.. That is all i have. i feel bad because i do not have big cock and other guys can see it. He tells me take off my shoes and stand in corner...then he puts hand cuffs on me. I still think this is interesting.. a big adventure.. He gets me a big glass of gin and tells me drink it. Because i have so many martinis i just drink the gin. I like it and i am feeling really drunk and wobbly. i try to say something and my guy says "shut up Pig!" and then he grabs my piss soaked underpants and stuffs them in my mouth. He leads me to corner and instructs me to suck his Cock. He is not nice anymore. He shoves his big Cock in my face and fucks my head hard. i no longer like this guy and i want to get away. i try to get up and i am too drunk. i am not sucking my guy good..and he gets nasty and he grabs my nipple hard and tells me suck it. He gets his friends to stand near him and watch but i begin to feel faint..and i fall down.
He holds me up and his buddies drag me to other space and lift me into a sling in a rack. i am so drunk i do not care.. They just heave me like i am a sack of potatoes. They put me in sling and i pass out.
i do not know what happened then i am passed out - unconscious and i do not remember much. Sometimes i regain consciousness and i feel my guy has huge Cock in my ass and he just Fucks hard. Later i cum around and his buddy is pissing in my face and i feel Cock in my ass hole..only it is dildo. a big guys is ramming a big dildo in my little ass and it hurts . i pass out again.
Later i am aware i am standing up and 2 guys are holding me up. They give me another big glass of gin to drink and and i go to sleep again. i am so drunk i do not care. They get me next to sling and tie my arms up to top of sling and i am so drunk i cannot stand up...i just fall down but i am hanging by my arms.
i remember my Man is yelling angry words to me..saying i need punishment because i am not serving him good. he hits my back with strap... and asks: What did i say" I did not say any thing. He says i should say "thank you Sir"
OK Thank you Sir. Every time he beats me i say thank you sir..
He says do i like it and i say no. He says i need to say Yes sir and he beats me again. He asks do i like it now? i say "yes Sir! so he says he beat me more. i fall unconscious again.. i do not care and then i feel him. hold me. He stands behind me and he grabs my nipples and he pinch real hard and i say "Thank you Sir" and he fucks me again and again.
Finally all his buddies put their Cock in my ass hole and fuck me...one guy even Piss up my ass and it leaks out my hole but i do not care. i am wasted drunk and sore and almost dead i think.
Then this man takes me down from rack and holds me in his arms and tells me i am his slave. and i smile because i am happy and he smiles too and he Kisses my mouth and i almost weep i am so gald...Finally a man who givem more and more alchol until i die and he can use me dead body forever this is me dream but they no come true!!

Back