A quick snuff film [story]

shyguy49

Forum Newcomer
With his arms bound behind his back, I tie a blindfold around my victim’s eyes, wrapping the noose around his muscular neck.
With the camera rolling I kick the stool out from beneath his feet and he hangs, the noose squeezing his throat with a deadly pressure.
His penis is hard, throbbing as the young man is hanged.
As he starts to struggle I stroke my cock, watching his shredded muscles flex and bulge, his beautiful body displayed in the light for all to watch as his shredded, tight body begins to quiver and tense.
As he seizes his penis pumps beautiful streams of potent semen, shooting while he violently quakes and his body starts to relax, his neck stretching as the pressure forces his head up.
I ejaculate and groan, watching as he dies and finally his tongue bulges from between his teeth and he stills, limp and lifeless.
I remove the noose from his neck and pull his body up by the ankles, spreading his muscular thighs while I pull a bin beneath his head and take a blade, holding his balls in my hand I expertly cut his penis and testicles from his body, then cut down his stomach, stopping beneath his sternum and spread the flesh and tight muscle.
Removing Adam’s organs is simple, I pull them from his stomach cavity and cut them away, leaving his cavity empty and let the camera see the teen’s empty body.
The blood runs down his muscular chest, dripping down his chiseled, handsome face.
Gripping his hair I slit his throat and curl the blade around his neck, into his nape and remove his head, placing it on the table beside him while his blood drains out of his corpse, filling the bin while the corpse loses any resemblance to the former hot athlete, now just a disemboweled and bled dry corpse of nothing but meat.
I hold Adam’s severed head to the camera, letting them admire his powerful square jaw and his handsome face. I reveal his teeth, lowering his lips and let the bids begin for Adam’s head. The buyers will happily keep the gorgeous male’s head for display or sexual purposes, while the others will devour his innards as a delicacy as I’ve preserved them perfectly.

With his arms bound behind his back, I tie a blindfold around my victim’s eyes, wrapping the noose around his muscular neck.
With the camera rolling I kick the stool out from beneath his feet and he hangs, the noose squeezing his throat with a deadly pressure.
As he starts to struggle I stroke my cock, watching his shredded muscles flex and bulge, his beautiful body displayed in the light for all to watch as his shredded, tight body begins to quiver and tense.
As he seizes his penis pumps beautiful streams of potent semen, shooting while he violently quakes and his body starts to relax, his neck stretching as the pressure forces his head up.
I ejaculate and groan, watching as he dies and finally his tongue bulges from between his teeth and he stills, limp and lifeless.
I remove the noose from his neck and pull his body up by the ankles, spreading his muscular thighs while I pull a bin beneath his head and take a blade, holding his balls in my hand I expertly cut his penis and testicles from his body, then cut down his stomach, stopping beneath his sternum and spread the flesh and tight muscle.
Removing Adam’s organs is simple, I pull them from his stomach cavity and cut them away, leaving his cavity empty and let the camera see the teen’s empty body.
The blood runs down his muscular chest, dripping down his chiseled, handsome face.
Gripping his hair I slit his throat and curl the blade around his neck, into his nape and remove his head, placing it on the table beside him while his blood drains out of his corpse, filling the bin while the corpse loses any resemblance to the former hot athlete, now just a disemboweled and bled dry corpse of nothing but meat.
I hold Adam’s severed head to the camera, letting them admire his powerful square jaw and his handsome face. I reveal his teeth, lowering his lips and let the bids begin for Adam’s head. The buyers will happily keep the gorgeous male’s head for display or sexual purposes, while the others will devour his innards as a delicacy as I’ve preserved them perfectly.
Dude! I think i love you😂❤️ Holding the meat up by his ankles while you gut him, revealing the decapitated heads teeth, I would Love to masturbate on the teens innards while kissing his sexy decapitated head.

"....his blood drains out of his corpse, filling the bin..."

I would cut out his Adam's apple and drop it into the bin. Then I would kneel, dip my head into the bin, and bob for apples.

damn so hot wish you would do it to me.

Back