A Cock

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
Why am I obsessed with Jeremygay's cock? God knows I've seen so many. Caressed, sucked, bitten, and been fucked by many. But this one just stays in my mind. I look at the avatar and fantasize.:bj:

t6pgkum.png

This morning it was needles. I imagined shoving needles into his cock. Many needles. I wondered if it would be a turn-on and his dick would grow hard. Or would he hate it and punch me out? (I'd love either reaction!) Anyway, I dreamed of ramming needle after needle after needle into his cock. Then pulling them out and sucking up his blood.

I got so hard and excited that I grabbed a needle from the shelf and jammed it through my own cock. Oh, God, what pleasure! :Rock2: I immediately shot a huge load. Globs of pink cum lay on my belly. Opps. I try to avoid puncturing my urethra but guess I got too excited today. Oh, well.

But there you are. That fucking avatar is in my brain. I see it and dream of tearing into his naked body and destroying it. :fuck you: Cutting. Slicing. Pounding. Stomping. Devouring. Yes, most of all, eating Jeremygay.:drool: I'm obsessed. Every time I log on to CDG, I take a peek. What else would I do to it? :th_smiley_eh:

This pic has become something of a legend here ever since he first shared I see it passed around and shared on a regular basis.:stroke:

You like it because it is pure beauty and perfection and as we know you have a superb taste in male meat.
:rude_anal::hearthrob:

This pic has become something of a legend here ever since he first shared I see it passed around and shared on a regular basis.:stroke:

You like it because it is pure beauty and perfection and as we know you have a superb taste in male meat.
:rude_anal::hearthrob:
Yes, I like it because it is pure beauty and perfection. But I also like it because is would make the perfect meal. As you say, I have superb taste in male meat.

Back