A Cannibal's Thanksgiving

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
I give thanks for my holiday feast. A young tough bird I plucked out of a dark alley last night when he thought he was going to get his cock sucked. Now trussed and set on the table to be carved and consumed by me and my friends. This year, uncooked, still squirming. First up, I’ll fulfill my promise and suck his cock. Will it get hard? No matter. It will be well chewed by all before we commence with the main meal.

Each guest has his own preference: butt, pecs, toes, soles, liver, kidneys…whatever they choose. The heart must be untouched in order to keep blood pumping, and to insure the groaning continues throughout our meal. Ears, lips, tongue may be carved, but eyes must remain open so the boy can see the pleasure we take with his beautiful gym-created body.

Dessert will be brain pudding, followed by an orgy of five men and a carcass. And then, stuffed and satiated, we will nap, the silence broken only be an occasional belch or fart. Ah, the sweet aroma of a cannibal’s belch and the acrid scent of a cannibal’s fart. Boy becomes food becomes pleasure becomes gas. As the gods intended.

Back