A Cannibal's First Bite

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
I have a question for those of you who, like me, have cannibalistic tastes: If you had your first your first victim in front of you, where would you take your first bite?

Neck? Dick? Face? Nuts? Foot? Butt? Somewhere else? And would you want your victim to be living or dead when you sunk your teeth into him?

Me? I’d want his heart still beating so his blood would flow from all my bite wounds. Sweet warm blood. Yum. After he died, I could lick up the mess from his body or the floor. Partially coagulated blood has a nice consistency and taste to it. Plus, I love the sounds that come out of a man in severe pain.

My first bite? No question. Tits. I love chewing on nipples. I have lusted after my own since puberty. They have been pinched, pulled, pierced and otherwise abused, and very much bloodied. I’ve always regretted I couldn’t bite my own tits and suck the blood like I could my cockhead. If you’ve seen my tits in my media album, you’ll see what I have lusted for. So, yeah. First bite would be his nipples. First swallow, too.

How about you? Where would you sink your teeth?

Very good choice, I admit that if I had to be a lover of fresh flesh I would also bite the pecs first, as well as the nipples. Mine are very sensitive, so since I'm more of a victim, I'd love to feel your teeth bite into mine.

Have you considered setting up an album in Media? Doesn’t have to be outrageous, just tantalizing, as you seem to be naturally.

Nobody would bite into the cock first?

Heart
No matter answer this question for how many times.
If it is possible, being Aztec style: stand on a stone platform, use an obsidian priest knife to open the sacrificer's body.

I would eagerly reach into the open body, yank out the heart, and sink my teeth into the still-beating organ, tasting his life and his death simultaneously.

For me that depends on the pig. I have different favorite spots. However my ideal way of butchering always starts with beheading. Cut the cute/handsome head off and then drain the blood before harvesting the meat.

For an average or beefy build guy, arms are always a big turn on for me. Would definitely take my first bite off the thick & juicy upper arm.

For a slim guy, I usually prefer his feet, but I might also prioritize his thigh if his feet aren't attractive in my standard.

Back