• Just kill him.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
I ate a boy last week. His name was Billy. About eighteen, maybe, maybe not. 5’11”, 145, smooth. Oh, so fucking smooth. Not a hair on his body. None. Nada. Head, crotch, pits, legs. No where. Don’t know what guys like that are called, but I call them sexy. And ,oh so tasty.

I was horny and hungry, so I picked up a hitchhiker. Young guy, which I like. Whacked him on the head with a lead pipe, then carried him into my house. Strung him up by his wrists, and cut off his clothes. Oh, FUCK! He was smooth, so smoooooth. A dream come true. I knelt and licked his naked body from his chest to his toes. His crotch was Heaven. I’ve known guys to shave theirs but I could always feel the stubble. This was like silk. My mouth devoured his cock and balls, licking and sucking, my own dick hard and quivering the whole time.

The boy came to and started screaming. Yelling. Calling me “Faggot”. Demanding I let him go. I smacked him in the mouth with a wrench. Shut him up. Broke a bunch of teeth, too. Blood spurted onto my face. A long agonized groan. Tears. Sobbing. “Sorry, kid. You’re fucked. You hitched a ride with a serial killer. A gay killer. A cannibal killer. I’m gonna eat you and it’s gonna hurt. For several days. Too bad. As I said, you’re fucked. But I’m happy. You’re young and cute and have the sweetest smooth skin ever. You will taste wonderful.”

I began licking him again. It was so sexy. As my tongue slid across his belly, my cock shot a load of cum onto his thigh. Licked it off and slid down to his legs. Then up to his belly again. Sucked at the soft flesh below his left ribcage. Sank my teeth deep, breaking the skin, grinding into flesh, tasting first blood. I chewed, ground my teeth, ripped at his belly. Heard a loud anguished scream above me and felt his body convulse and thrash. My teeth still clamped into his flesh, grinding relentlessly. We moved in unison. Thrashing body. Grinding teeth. Blood dripping from my chin. My mouth gnashing. His mouth shrieking. Relentless chomping, gnawing, grinding. Until…..

A large glob of mushy flesh ripped from his belly and filled my mouth. I held it there. Panting heavily from my exertions, I sat back on my heels to relax. Blood oozed between my teeth, its pungent scent drifting up into my nostrils. The screaming persisted as the boy’s body continued to thrash violently. My cock remained hard, quivering in ecstasy at the mound of flesh in my mouth and the shrieks of pain in my ears.

I stood. The boy looked into my face and slowly stopped his caterwauling. I pulled the wad of flesh from my mouth and held it before his eyes. “This is you, kid. Your flesh. From your belly.” A huge sob followed by a loud groan. Tears unrelenting. “I’m chewing on it, see? And I’ll swallow it. From your belly to my mouth to my gut. Like I said, I’m a cannibal and I’m going to eat you. You’re beautiful. You’re sexy. And now I know you’re delicious. You’re the tastiest I’ve ever had. I will savor you slowly, make the meal last. Eventually you’ll die but I mean to keep you alive for days. Fresh flesh is the tastiest flesh. Boy flesh is a treat I don’t get often. So……you’ll live as I eat you. It won’t be fun for you, but for me it will be a gourmet treat. That’s what counts. My pleasure. But I want you to know that your pain and suffering is also my pleasure. A boy in agony is a beautiful thing to see, to hear, to feel. I will make it last as long as humanly possible. I want to hear you scream, to see you writhe. Like this.”

I reached to the side and picked up a hot soldering iron and shoved it into his belly button, holding it there firmly as the boy let out a screech of pain and his whole body spasmed. So sweet, the smell of burned flesh, and the sound of abject agony. My dick at full attention again, squirted a load onto his belly, sizzling as it splattered on the scorching rod.

The boy lasted six days. I had cut and chewed most of his flesh away but only as much as I could eat at one time. After three days, the screams stopped, replaced by guttural groans. And I cut him down and slept with him in my bed. Breakfast in bed. After he died, I harvested everything edible from the carcass and froze it. The rest went into the chipper in the yard. I dreamed of the boy for months. Wet dreams. So many. Will I ever find such a treasure again? Sexy. Smooth. Tasty. Boy flesh.

This sounds like absolute heaven, thanks so much!

Back