A BIG DICK With BALLS Always Makes A Good Souvenir

:kissess:
o_O Hot sexy hairy dude with the best toy ever!!! :totally hot: So many many fantasies played out there. :fast jerk: Sad his crotch is shaved - imagine the sensation of rubbing that toy into a thick patch of pubic hair. :pass out:

Certainly one of the very very best posts ever made on CDG. :5 stars::5 stars::5 stars::5 stars::5 stars::5 stars::5 stars::5 stars::5 stars::5 stars:

:kissess:
o_O Hot sexy hairy dude with the best toy ever!!! :totally hot: So many many fantasies played out there. :fast jerk: Sad his crotch is shaved - imagine the sensation of rubbing that toy into a thick patch of pubic hair. :pass out:

Certainly one of the very very best posts ever made on CDG. :5 stars::5 stars::5 stars::5 stars::5 stars::5 stars::5 stars::5 stars::5 stars::5 stars:
Thank you.
Its one of the best videos I ever watched too :yummy::load::load:

First time I've seen something like this good job dude was shaking with excitement.

Glad you guys liked
There are a couple more similar videos posted on sexual deviance subforum:Nice thread:

Great to see EunuchMaker's videos. I hope more are posted.

There is too much people trying to download the video and my google drive automatically blocked the file for a while, I guess you'll need to try again later

Looks like your vids are grabbing a lot of groins. Congratutlations! :good job:

The genitalia is delicious looking. I'd definitely wouldn't be handling it with gloves either. I'd savor the sensation of holding and squeezing it and how it felt in my hands, then lick and suck it.

Back