salievan

Forum Regular
Fuck You ... Damn ... Shirt ...
I was 17 years old when this happened. On Tuesday morning I, as usual, went to school. Nothing on this day should not have happened. Of course, I knew that this should ever happen. But, like other boys, I thought it would happen later, if ever happens. And of course I did not want this to happen. I came to learn. And thought it was a great idea. This should not happen. But it happened. However we were warned that the school is at risk ...
But all in order:
5 years ago when the world population has exceeded all reasonable limits, humanity was faced with the problem of acute overcrowding. Birth control could no longer save the situation. It was then and appeared program. Its essence was that a special technique to choose a certain number of people of a certain age and sex from different regions of the world. The specific people who meet these parameters selected randomly by using a special lot, pursued by local offices of the Program. Selected in such a way a "victim" to be destroyed in special centers. The program was in fact the only chance for humanity, and then, five years ago, I myself voted for it. Apparently, in my heart I always hoped that he did not get to the Program ...

There were also hunters and hunted them for ordinary people who do not have a corporate or public insurance. They chose the victim sent a request to the Regional Center Program and received permission for the elimination of the victim. The whole procedure was furnished a mass of limitations. For example, it was strictly forbidden to kill in the street or use any other forms of violence in public places. Hunter was supposed to lure the victim into their territory. Further, required to comply with the formalities: submit a license, permission of the Center for the elimination and allow access to a lawyer. After that, the victim passed the complete disposal of the hunter: and there is already were permitted any of the methods of violence. Each hunter was acting in its sole discretion: to kill or you can immediately produce all kinds of torture. However, hunters generally were people with manic tendencies, so expect a quick and easy death victims do not have to. But here, the arbitrariness of the executioner was limited to: the resolution to eliminate the normally operated two days. After this period, the hunter came to the Center, which had documented the death of the victim and take the corpse.

However, even two days - a period more than enough to sacrifice feel on their skin in the truest sense of the word all the possible torture. In large cities, there was a special kind of underground business: pirates (not without the participation of hunters) to sell a special disk that was recorded by the whole process of real punishment, and it was delivered on such a grand scale that even the most learned of the victims of his friends and acquaintances, executed a few months ago. Moreover, it is often friends and colleagues still get CDs in the mail, which usually was made on the initiative of the hunters to bring the sacrifice of great anguish.

I, like most of my friends also bought a few times, these discs: the girls looked penalty, but came across to me and men. Execution of a Man is based on standard principles. Before the beginning of execution of all required to undress, followed by a variety of torture from burns heels and nipples to the amputation of fingers and ears cut. In the final part of the execution of the victim are usually castrated in order to deprive the final orgasm. After that cutting off the head, hanging, and in rare cases, the youth is placed on a stake, where he is dying for a few hours.
But I'm not talking about that, also in the area of ​​responsibility Centres program consisted of all the mass institutions: kindergartens, orphanages, boarding schools,
institutions, etc. And as the population density passed a certain threshold, the list was compiled on the sweep ...

And as expected, our school got into it.

The girls were taken first to another Center, we were ordered to leave all things to take only a pass in the school and wait for the classes.

About 4 hours tedious waiting for buses back and we started to be loaded by year of birth. After a 2-hour trip, we entered the territory of the base of the Centre, situated in the countryside close to the local meat processing plant ... I forgot to mention one more vesh - the bodies of executed fully processed - for meat, donor organs, skin, etc.

We were accommodated on the premises - in every room, designed for 50 people by year of birth. In our clogged all four of our 12th grade from A to D.

Each year, secured by 10 curators.

First of all, all were ordered to undress and bathe in the adjacent shower.

The next stage of our route was the medical center.
- According to the rules we have to check your health.
Long time since I have not received such extensive medical examination. They checked everything: vision, hearing, throat, took a blood test, X-ray and a cardiogram done and a lot of something incomprehensible. In the end, all summoned to the office of the chief physician to render a final verdict. The doctor again asked all the questions on a variety of well-being (it is interesting, but the answers are anything changed?), Then wrote something a long time.
- Well, all - she said - you are basically healthy and will soon appear before the executioner. Medical records are filled, there was only a form of "The conclusion of the killing," - she showed us the last page.

Curators took us to the next room. There's "clients" were prepared for the procedure execution, filled with a special "card of the physical parameters," did the various procedures. We again measured the height and weight, as I was told to choose the right bag for the body. Stadiometer was rather peculiar: he cheated on growth only to shoulder level. It was quite logical, since the time of packing of the head, I still would not be.

Then we returned to our room, where they were placed double-decker beds, dining table, bathroom scales. In the far corner of settled down a few showers, wash basins with razors, brushes and toilet. Installed around the perimeter of the webcam. Now it is - our pen. In this animal will stall waiting in the wings. We were no clothes. Animals do not need clothes. Quietly, just barely audible gurgling air conditioning. Steel door closes. Now only one way out - under the executioner's ax, cleaver, and more.

The food is like to be slaughtered. When not eating and digesting it, we train hard, especially in the exercises the deadlift and squat to lower torso and the back was a little more. We make regular massage - the meat should be softer. Drink plenty of pure water. So go the days: sleep - exercise - eating - sleeping.

All of our classes broadcast on the Internet and honorable audience chooses which one of us is there, that is, to spend their money for dinner one of us. Who did not choose to go the total plant. We are regularly weighed and photographed. At the Centre we are spetssayte animal blog, describing their progress on a set of effective mass and improve the potential taste of meat. Here in our site visitors to share their thoughts about us, give advice, we will respond to questions and remarks.

After two weeks

Began preliminary preparations. The first thing we stopped to feed. Instead of eating I put two five-liter bottles each with purified water. We need all of their daily drink. Want to eat terribly. Dilute with water famine. We shaved. Everyone and everywhere. No one knows what kind of food, and how one of us will be prepared. It is necessary to cleanse us from the outside. But it is necessary to cleanse us from within. The website post a message, that today is home cleaning procedure. Do not miss out!

First, all elementary - the hose in the ass, in a pose of drinking sheep on the toilet ... and over again. Then, over the toilet seat constructed with a hole in the seat. I sit on it. My arms, legs and torso firmly tied to a chair. Include water, pick up the temperature and pressure. Insert the hose into my mouth and push it up until it sinks to the calculations in the stomach. Connect the hose from the tap. Everything. I'm beginning to swell. I crumple the abdomen, pushing water over the intestines. My colon must be completely clean. Under the pressure of the water and the skilled hands is the only sure way out of my body ... Now she knows where to flow. Water flows almost to his ears. All go. I am alone. With a hose and water. I can not move. Only the water gurgling in my cheerful stream. My meat is soaked from the inside. :)

I almost fainted when I pulled the hose out, untied and placed on a deck chair, covered with oilcloth health. For several hours i'm pissing as "Manneken Pis" - almost without ceasing. That is, of course, there are breaks, but in my mind one thing - piss, piss, and piss. The body pours out the last slag that could be me.

All the animals ready for slaughter. Tomorrow afternoon we executed.

In the morning came the curators for another procedure ... We do not have to be virgins ...
We gathered at our favorite curators, and they were the guys for 20 years, very nice.
Describe the future there are no words ...

Having washed once more and prosohnuv, wearing disposable cloths are going to the gym executions.

Suddenly a door opened from the distant and out to meet us out guys with access (curated by another year, as it turned out later). This scene brought us back to reality: on gurneys, bruised, lying naked headless body, younger kids.
Guys shook hands with their colleagues.
- What are your plans for tonight? Maybe have dinner together? Have you ever be free? - They asked. Let's see, "gladiatorial"? Today, "Tumen Kanaganov versus" fighting, remember? Then we can go to the disco, to relax? You both agree?

"Kanaganov versus Tumen" ... Today, the season finale! I personally loved watching "gladiatorial" and today's show was supposed to be something unusual. The winner will receive half a billion dollars and unconditional pardon from falling into the program. And one of them will die today in front of billions of television viewers. My friends and I are also planning some fun today in a cafe, watch broadcast and just have fun. I really wanted to know who did win! Broadcasting began two hours later: at this point all of us surely will be over. Our curators have confirmed my hunch:
- Maximum one hour we would be free: we have only 50 boys in the queue - shown to us - now will handle their executioners, and in the acceptance of Jeka duty today - he quickly takes the corpses.
- OK, agreed! Good luck to you! - The guys rolled their wheelchairs down the hall.
After a little bit more, we entered the spacious room. To the left of the door was a table and chair. But most importantly, what once took all my attention was at the center: there is located a short, about one meter, wooden platform on which a wooden staircase led. On the platform near the stairs was a wooden deck. I saw the block only in historical films, but soon realized that this is it. With her other side was hollowed recess, where, apparently, it was necessary to put the chin during the execution. In the block was stuck impressive
the type and size of the ax. Not far from the chopping block was a small round basket: and its purpose in this "still life" is also becoming clear.

In the room came another middle-aged woman.
- This is our special physician-provided it - it must certify that you are dead.
While preparations were going, I considered a better scaffold. The platform around it was all brown, soak into the wood of the blood was very fresh. On the back of the chopping block, I noticed a dark-yellow streaks and involuntarily close, trying to consider them.

We lined up.

Through a side door came three more. This is the executioner and his two assistants. Contrary to stereotype me, the executioner had no masks, no red cap, or other "fancy" attributes. He was a strong handsome guy, apparently possessed of remarkable strength. He was wearing something like oilcloth apron and sandals on his feet. Assistants, boys 18-20 years, were almost completely bare: their only clothes were special metal protective patch for the genital organs, such as those used by goalkeepers.

First in line came to the block, put his head on her swing an ax and his head rolled down, coinciding with a powerful orgasm with a stream of sperm, the executioner caught it and threw it into a round basket, assistants raised the headless body and threw it on the gurney, came next ... .

Just wonder why there were no tantrums, screaming, etc. Perhaps over time all the emotions somewhere evaporated leaving behind nothing but a foretaste of what is happening ...

I went to the scaffold, stood in front of her on her knees and bent his head forward. My chin is convenient to lay in the hollowed out cavity.
- Produced by Denis Shishkin penalty "- pathetically declared for the record one of the curators.

There was silence. My heart was pounding, and agitation was set to reach its peak. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that the executioner has swung, but somehow does not cut down. I thought that was at least 5 minutes, in fact, only a few seconds. I felt that now finished.

Why is he stalling for time ... This idea coincided with a thud. Powerful "spitting" of semen burst out of my penis, and I have experienced unprecedented orgasm. At the same time I felt as if share: my hands and feet were left somewhere behind ... I realized that the execution took place ... Thoughts become confused ... I saw myself from outside ... Or rather, not myself ... It was not me, and my headless corpse that assistants supported under the arms ... It seems that the executioner was holding my head by the hair ... The body was struggling in the throes of furious. Then I saw the curators and the rest of the guys, and even tried to say something ... but could not because they were confused ... Thoughts ... all around the dark, the mind has to fade, sink into the fishing season ... I tried to come up out of it, but could not, remains the light went out, I died ...

Of course, I realize that this picture does not quite fit the story, the boys clearly younger than they should be, but it best conveys the atmosphere of the story.
130843846612.jpg

Ax with a thud sunk into the block. Severed head was separated from the trunk and rolled on the wooden platform. Dexterous movement seized the executioner, and holding her hair and showed the crowd. There was applause. It was a good job!
- The execution took place Denis Shishkin - again proclaimed one of the curators for the protocol.

However, it was evident that the mind has not left Dennis: his face expressed great surprise and even embarrassment. His eyes were wide open with amazement, and looked at the others. His lips twitched a little Denis: the curator felt that he tried to say something, but, naturally, could not.

The executioner bent over and his free hand pulled something out of a pool of blood formed around the block. This was the heart-shaped locket on a chain of non-removable, which hung by Dennis on his chest. Now, when the head was cut off, he just flew off the neck. The executioner lifted the severed head again: Dennis got his eyes senselessly stupid lamb expression, and then completely rolled back, his forehead was cut by a large scratch, several front teeth knocked out by falling on the pavement. The executioner swung and tossed the severed head in a basket.

Meanwhile, the assistants were busy around the decapitated corpses after they were picked up by the executioner's strike Denis by the hand. From cutting fountains lila blood. Dennis began twitching in convulsions. It seemed as if he sought to escape from the hands of assistants, but they held him tightly. By Dennis feet flowed abundant streams of sperm at the time escaped punishment from the penis. Gradually convulsions began to subside. The death has been officially documented. Brothers again took up the corpse under the arms and casually, like a sack, dragged him into a corner, and threw him on the gurney cooked.

The entire procedure took the penalty on the strength of two minutes. Just ten minutes ago, Denis, a flourishing and healthy young man walked through the door, and now his lifeless bloody corpse lying on a gurney. However, the curators have been the case more interesting than thinking about it. When it was over, whistling a merry tune, they kind of rolled with the corpses trolley in the corridor and headed for the reception to take care of it for Zheka. Ahead of them was waiting for a wonderful evening - the finale of "gladiator fights", a disco and a fun night in bed with your friends.

...to be continued
---------------------
Sorry for my Bad English :)

Alternative continued ... from another person:
Jeka -
I love my job ... who else would say that I'm crazy - how can you love messing around with dead bodies, but not me ...
Today Program encourages such hobbies as they can control the demographic numbers than satisfy the needs of a number of persons, otherwise forced to do it in secret, which is associated with some risk to the life or reputation of that business is the worst.
The closest thing to it is necrophilia and cannibalism, although again these days Program turned 270 degrees all public performances. That in general it is only logical, as a result of the Program, there is a lot of dead guys, and we have to make money at the same time satisfying the public demand. Simply put, at the stage of preparation for death, photos, video, and the results of examinations are laid on the special Program website, where anyone can choose a guy to taste and budget, and get after the execution of his body at the disposal. Sometimes you can get a good one guy still alive, but with the condition of mandatory penalty for a certain time, held by the purchaser, and the obligatory photo and video recording, as well as representatives of the testing Program of the final result.
Well, in general, so ...
Here again brought the party guys - check scanner attached to the ear lobe and foot twin electronic chips to not mistake the head and body and begin to sort: only brought 70 guys, two parallels no other school, 20 boys gently washes and packs - they already have orders, call the courier for delivery to customers.
I like the way the employee relies preference, I can choose any party 2.1 boys for himself, and wash the remaining and ponders on whom a stop.
About cute guy, what's his "Denis Shishkin", perhaps I will take it, and pack the rest domyvayu, send them to the slaughterhouse. There they will refresh (skin goes on haberdashery) vypotroshat (the interior of the bank), meat for sale, etc.
Well, that's 19:30, and I'm already free and the "bonus", I work day or two, so I have two days of rest ahead.
Shift the guy in the package with the stasis and food on the elevator in the parking garage (stasis invented physicist Stephen Hawking, the result was that in a closed space time stops, well, more precisely inhibited million times) will ship in their car and go home.
To drive the car came into the garage and stand the guy to her bedroom, it seems I will have two sleepless nights, but it's worth it ...

---------------------
Sorry for my Bad English :)

Last edited:
A nice story given extra charm by the quaint English

Back