Suche auch in Deutschland

sorry, mein English ist nicht gerade das beste. Deshalb hier auf Deutsch, meiner Muttersprache.
Suche ebenfalls in Deutschland Kerle, evtl. in Fetisch, für Knast- und Exekutionssessions.
Bin 49 Jahre alt/jung, wohne in Nordhausen (Thüringen), bin passiv und eine leidenschaftliche Bondageratte, die das vollkommen Ausgeliefertsein wahnsinnig liebt.
Festnahme, Transport, Kerker, Zelle, Käfig, Verhör, Vergewaltigung, Aburteilung, Exekution.....
Aber auch sehr gern Quatschen mit anderen Gefangenen und Bottoms...

Hello everyone,

also in Germany (Hamburg), I am not gay, but very interested in rape fantasies with chloroform/passed out/drugged girls or young looking dudes. I would not be the victim, though. Would also be interested in just exchanging ideas, fantasies and sessions of the past.

Hello, I am new here and looking for contacts in Germany where you can pass on dead girl. Like to lick the pussy of dead girls. I made ​​it with my dead sister when she was at home in a coffin until the transfer to the mortuary. They've also fucked and hosed down in it. Now I am looking for contacts where you can do something. Also like to cut the chest of the dead and cut out the vagina with the uterus and then fuck them. Sends a personal message.

Would also like to rape drugged girl and have introduced large objects anally and vaginally.

Hey lighten up you guys! If this is what having a woman leader does for you, I'm glad we never had one here in England!

Hi everyone,
I m a german too. (surprise ;D )
My interests are castrating , hanging, beheading , generally al kinds of snuff and execution from males and last but not least cannibalism.
But my favorite are more the femdom and "Shemaledom" but less the maledom.
A short time ago I had start to write stories but only in german (you know why , if you read what I have write here :*( , at this moment my english is not good enough by half to write stories in english ).
One or two Storie I have nearly finished , the grammar is not yet perfect.

I've got a question.
I look after femdom or shemaledom stories , there are any which?
Here I see more maledom.

regards stony

Hi everyone ...also germany here..Berlin

loocking for Knock-Out games..looking for nice men who i can put in deep sleep..no snuff or othher things..just knock out !
have already experience...hope to find new victims !

cu in Berlin

Hi all, i´am a 100% victim from the south/west of Germany. Like hangings, other executions and castration

Hey lighten up you guys! If this is what having a woman leader does for you, I'm glad we never had one here in England!

So the blessed Margaret was a transvestite? He never seemed to be female and now we know why. Lol

Back