deaddirty

Forum Elite
Definitely an oldie, but to my mind still some of the most chillingly erotic images I've ever seen - Denis Nielsen's drawings of the guys that he'd just strangled. Form the book 'Killing for Company - which also contains pages of detailed escriptions of the deaths. Still in print, after maybe 20 years (which says something about how many people are secretly into death and dead guys!)

The Meatman has moved this from the True Gore section - thats OK, these are drawings not photos, but they are for real! He really did kill these guys, and sketch their bodies afterwards

Dennis Nilson murder drawing, from the book "Killing for Company"

I just got this book in the mail from Amazon. I didn't even know about this guy before I read about him here at CDG.
The book is awesome, describes the way he killed his victims, in the killer's words. Pretty brutal. He strangled them then drowned em to finish them off. washed and dried their bodies then put em back in bed and slept with them. He had fun with the bodies. Sounds a lot like Gayce method of killing. Here's another pic from the book.

This is a hot one I think, shows the body cut in half, knife next to it.
VERY hot knowing he drew this on the spot, looking at the body he just made.

Attachments

• nilson kill.jpg
    nilson kill.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 354
Glsd u like! thought I'd posted asll the drawings, glsad u picked up on this one.
Yes, very hot knowing he drw it on the spot - and even hotter knowing that he was with them as they died, seeing, hearing, feeling - and then undressing the newly-dead bodies, gently removing their trousers and underwear, exposing them, seeing the most private things - what undies they were wearing as they died, whether they pissed or soiled themsleves, , then removing the underwear to expose them naked..

Thanks for this Deaddirty ! It's exquisite. Could you post more ?

Sounds like you got the book too, deaddirty, it's hard to put it down, specially in the chapter "victims". In his own words, the killer describes exactly what he experienced when he killed his hot victims. "Disposal" chapter sounds hot too, but I haven't got that far yet. I think I'm gonna post some excerpts from the chapter on his victims. It's too hot not to share with the peeps who don't have the book.

Yes, I've had the book for maybe 20 years, still the most intense and chillingly erotic I've ever read. I'd been meaning to post some of the text, but I'm run off my feet with work at the moment, and having been slung out of the SR last night despite posting regularly, I'm afraid I'm not rushing to post on cdg at the moment! So cool if you can post those chapters.

The book is in Memphis TN local library! So is Exquisite Corpse!
I am proud of library.

can u scan and post the full book please?

No - takes too long, and it is still in print so easy to buy. try amazon, or secondhand on ebay. Hellpup has posted some of the best bits in another thread, only week or so ago. great book - every CDGer should have!

'Exquisite Corpse' by Poppy Z. Brite..... published in the UK by Orion Books Limited in 1996, then in paperback in 1997 by Phoenix Books Limited..... ISBN 1-85799-437-X

Absolutely deadirty! You can get it pretty cheap from Amazon, and this guy is pretty analytical in his description of the killings. Especially his first kill. He's a great narrator :)

Thanks for posting this stuff. I had never heard of this guy. It's interesting that he didn't strip the guys before strangling them.

No, he stripped them afterwards. That way they pissed and soiled their pants as he strangled them - he noted that carefully!

Back