Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
2575150L.jpg

21-year-old Marcus Jannes from Sweden announced his suicide on an internet forum yesterday. He had a webcam installed which was posting images every couple of seconds to a FTP server so people could download the photos. JohannaXn saw the whole thing, and was online when the young man killed himself, she read his posts and had access to the server where the photos were uploaded.

You can download the full video from our True Gore Videos section. NO WATERMARKS. Only registered users will be able to download.

Some say he suffered from sperger syndrome but at this time we can't confirm.

Here are some of the posts he made on the Swedish internet forum https://www.flashback.org

The site has been taken offline.
First post:
I have decided to take my own life through hanging.
I have tested to strangle myself to get the feel of it.
I took some painkillers a few minutes ago (100mg dexofen and 1500mg paracetamol), waiting for it to set in.
I have put up a webcam with a program that makes a dump every two seconds and put up an FTP where the images will go. I will post the IP:port and login right before i do it.
—————–
He wrote in later post: I am a guy, 21 years of age. Have a good life, studying, have my own apartment and good money from the government.
I have asperger syndrome/high functioning autism
I am exaggerated vulnerable emotionaly.
I have poor social skills and that have made me a lonely person.
I think i had fairly good upbringing even though i had problems at school.
It makes no sense i want to kill myself? No i know *smiley with tongue*
——————–
Last post was: I am starting to feel im changing my mind so i have to hurry up. *and then he hanged himself*
The media in Sweden have taken up the story and started publishing articles about this tragedy.

Police say they are shocked no one tried to prevent the young man from taking his own life, including people like JohannaXn who were online at the time and watched a human tragedy unfold from the comfort of their PCs.

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/1.2170294/man-hangde-sig-i-direktsandning

http://ekstrabladet.dk/112/article1429652.ece

logo_facebook_small.jpg

He left a suicide note on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/notes/marcus-jannes/sjalvmordsbrev/482375144413

I'm sitting here now and I'm going to kill myself.
I wonder where I'll end up...
Perhaps life was a test to see how long one can endure?
If I'm reborn I hope atleast I won't be born in this time (and not before either)
or on this planet.
Love my whole family more than anything, but honestly I can't live for someone else's sake...

I don't think my life is bad at all, it's actually really good.
But sometimes it's just too hard.
Can't write any more now.

Good bye :)
Here is the original link on the swedish forum where he made the annoucement.

https://www.flashback.org/t1322408

The first forum reply reads "Good Luck"

:unreal:

He used the nickname LurifaxFlux.

I too think that he was very handsome. So many young guys die every day in this fucked up world.

Here is more of what was posted. I was able to run this through Google translator so it may lack some English semantics.

2010-10-11 11:51 to 14:05 and appeared agitated Forum flashback a man to suicide

En sista vädjan och ett rop på hjälp från mannens sida urartade och till följd av det dog mannen. /A final plea and a cry for help from the man got out and carried over from the man died.

11.51 startades ämnet hängning på forumt flashback. /11:51 started the topic hanging on forumt flashback.
Citera /Quote

Har bestämt mig nu för att ta livet av mig genom att hänga mig. / Have made up my mind to kill myself by hanging onto me.

Har testat lite att strypa mig själv och hur det känns. /Have tried a bit to strangle myself and how it feels.

Tog lite smärtstillande för några minuter sedan (100mg dexofen och 1500mg paracetamol), väntar just nu på att det ska börja verka. /Took some painkillers for a few minutes ago (100mg dexofen and 1500mg paracetamol), is waiting right now for it to start working.

Har satt på min webcam med ett program som gör en dump varannan sekund och slängt upp en ftp där bilderna hamnar, kommer posta IP:port och inloggningsuppgifter innan jag genomför det. /Has sat on my webcam with a program that allows a dump every other second and tossed up an FTP where the pictures end up, will post the IP: Port and login details before I implement it.

Några av de första svaren från flashbacks medlemmar; /Some of the first responses of flashbacks members;

Citera /Quote

Lycka till, då. /Good luck, then.

Citera /Quote

Du kommer aldrig våga, du är för feg. /You will never dare, you are too cowardly.

Citera /Quote

Det märks på det sättet du skriver på att du bara är en skojjare, gå och häng dig LurifaxFlux. /You can tell from the way you write that you are only one skojjare, go and hang yourself LurifaxFlux.

Inlägg som kunde stoppat mannen från att begå självmord raderades. /Posts that could stop the man from committing suicide was deleted. /Inläggen som hetsade mannen till att begå självmord fick finnas kvar. /Contributions that egged the man to commit suicide had to be maintained. /Ägaren Jan Axelsson och dennes medhjälpare på forumet flashback tog beslutet att forumets regelverk (anonymitet) var viktigare än mannens liv. /The owner Jan Axelsson and his helpers on the forum flashback took the decision to the forum rules (anonymity) was more important than the man's life. /Det framkom uppgifter "numera raderade" om vem personen kunde vara (även direkt från den nu döda mannen) och ifall någon kunde kontrollera mannen i hans bostad. /It uncovered evidence "now deleted" on who the person could be (even directly from the now dead man) and if someone could check the man at his residence.

14.05 var polisen på plats i hans lägenhet, men då var det försent. /14:05 police were in place in his apartment, but then it was too late.

15:14 startades ämnet Brott mot 1.06 i tråden "Hängning". /15:14 started the topic Violation of 1:06 in the thread "Hanging".
Ämnet börjar med; /The subject begins with;
Citera /Quote

Borde finnas en policy om outning av folk som har tagit eller tänker ta livet av sig. /Should be a policy on outning of people who have taken or intend to kill himself. /Folk har börjat klaga i Hängning på att TS outades tidigt i tråden i ett försök från mig och andra att få dit polisen och ambulanspersonal så fort som möjligt. / People have begun to complain of Hanging on to TS outades early in the thread in an attempt by me and others to get where police and paramedics as soon as possible. /Då det känns som OT i den tråden så gjorde jag den här tråden istället. /Then it feels like OT in the thread so I made this thread instead. /Jag tycker personligen att det bör finnas undantag för 1.06 i denna och liknande situationer. /I personally think that there should be exemptions for 1.06 of this and similar situations.

i`m swede and i know psyciatric-care here really sucks... all money goes to the swedish royal family and to get as many foreigner in the country as possible, so there is no money for taking care of sick and elderly people here.. i am also one of all swedish people who has been in need for help for manyyyy years, like 10 years without getting the right diagnosis and right medical treatment.. like now i havent been working for 2 years because i am psycically ill... so i just say to everyone thinking about moving to sweden DONT! people here just think about the outside and not the inside, its a crazy country...

Access to good healthcare is a big problem around the world, even in countries like America people are dying because they can't pay for treatment.

In my country 2,000,000 people have no health insurance.

The world is failing on my levels and needs radical change.

Thanks for your post.

yes but thing is that even if people like i seek for treatment, we seem to get wrong diagnosis, bet even that guy who hang himself had wrong diagnos and wrong treatment... for 10 years they had put a diagnos with wrong medicaltreatment that they today say has been totally wrong, they just dont seem to know what they are doing in this business.. last week they told me i seem to have adhd and now they are talking about bordeline... 10 years before that they called it depression: p so even if we overhere i sweden get help we get the wrong.. over and over again

Last edited:
I am sorry to hear you are stuggling with mental health problems, these are notoriously difficult to diagnose and treat.

Why does a diagnosis matter for you so much when in most cases it can be a life-long illness?

What are your symptoms?

i`m swede and i know psyciatric-care here really sucks... all money goes to the swedish royal family and to get as many foreigner in the country as possible, so there is no money for taking care of sick and elderly people here.. i am also one of all swedish people who has been in need for help for manyyyy years, like 10 years without getting the right diagnosis and right medical treatment.. like now i havent been working for 2 years because i am psycically ill... so i just say to everyone thinking about moving to sweden DONT! people here just think about the outside and not the inside, its a crazy country...

I am a Swede, too.
So you say all the money goes to the royal family and tourism? :aha:

Agreed, would have loved to enjoy his sweet, young, & pretty body, sharing rope play but no way i could have allowed him to fade into eternal darkness.

His facebook got deleted. I also posted some additional information in the relevant thread in the video board, check it out.

He knew for sure lots of people were "with" him, watching him, "being with" him while his body died. And still are. Hope springs eternal. Damn it. ON and on we go.

New facepic of Marcus!

Friends released a facepic of Marcus, smiling and happy! Whats with those scars on the cheeks - IDK, maybe he cut himself? Poor dude.

marcus%20jannes%20video
59584_1615181663481_1354500794_1681920_2241769_n_111938444.jpg

TO SNUS

To whatever you wrote snus. Sure you are ill. and because of it you can't work. But for you to blame your illness on the country you live in is fucked up. I am swedish. lived there until i got into a fucked up period of my life where i was forced to move out of sweden when i was 19. Had to move to Virginia, USA. Where everyone is far worse than sweden. do you know why they are?. Because everyone fucking blames their problems on the government.

''HEY I HAVE FUCKING DIABETES. GOVERNMENT FIX IT!@>?!>!!!?'' Oh they are to busy focusing on me so now im gonna go on a fucking hate spree towards my own country..''

I know you are sick as you just stated. But for you to BLAME your illness on your country is messed up. Why is that their problem?.

If you say you are as sick you are and you cant even work because of it. How the hell can you sit at home on your own ass.. Chewing tobacco (As your nickname states (DIP). Posting online how your countrys healthcare wont help you with your problem. Instead of working?. How can you not work at a sales company where you talk to people on the phone?. But you can sit at home online trolling on forums complaining how you are sick. Here is the thing.

Yes you are sick. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Don't rely on your damn government to help you out. They can only so so much. i can absolutely guarantee you that if you stopped feeling sorry about yourself and think about yourself as ''im ill i cant flip burgers at burgerking cause im suicidal, need to wait for the government to provide me with cashflow for treatments and biatches and world of warcraft subscriptions'',. Then yes you are going to be miserable your whole life. If you want to fucking man up and dont wanna take the easy way up and do whatever the fuck EVERYBODY ELSE in this world does. Then get a fucking job. Flip some motherfucking burgers and spray some bbq sauce on them. Steal some muafukiun burgers while you work and get fat while your at it too. Can you flip a fucking in your pan at home?. Or do you need a fucking nanny to make you food?. NO?!. Then get your ass out there and flip some burgers for your government and stop whining.. Jesus christ. I might just have developed an illness from reading your sorry ass comment.

I disagree with you very strongly, mystof, and I don't think you have any right to sneer at snus like that. In any enlightened county there has to be a social contract between the citizen and the state. The citizen serves the state to the best of his ability, and in return, the state guarantees to look after him if he can't cope. If it won't look after him, then what is it for, for god's sake? Even the fucking ancient egyptians knew that! Everybody mocks my country, and sure I know there's a lot wrong with it, but in the provision of healthcare we're second to none. I think that applies to our psychiatric services as well as the medical ones. I don't know much about mental illness. What I do know, though, is that it's morally unacceptable to tell mentally ill people to stop feeling sorry for themselves, to sneer at them and abuse them and make them feel even worse, just because you have no understanding of what's going on in their heads.

Back