no? whys that bro...you're so cute, you work in finance, money money money
pretty soon you'll have every motherfucker from Breda knocking down your door

I am afraid I have to agree with CJ.

Rick is so much more than that sad fuck Enty.

Rick has style, good manners, he is kind, outgoing, he loves being with other people and even when I brutally flamed him he was able to forgive.

Enty on the other hand has no education, no good manners, can be extremely evil, wants to always have it his own way, pushes himself into people's lives, can bully you, insult you.

Enty is a cheap drama queen, something Rick definately isn't.

He has earned my respect and Enty's reputaiton is ruined, I don't want to ever have anything to do with that lonely sad cunt.

I agree with you Meat, if it was a coin toss between the sad drama queen Enti and the dude known as Rick
I would go with Rick!

I def go with Rick too, I completely trust him now that he shown what a true soldier he is.

He behaved like a real man in a tough situation and I would love to have a boyfriend like him. I am proud that he is a member of our community.

Enty is cheap sad lonely creature with basically no friends in real life even though he lives in the most densely populated country in Europe, the greatest nation of all - the fucken Netherlands!!! Paradaise on Earth albeit with a bit of nasty climate.

He thinks every dude that pms him is his potential boyfriend and is obliged to sleep with him and let him in his home!!!!

A true internet slut.

I agree, I've had many talks with this creature from the Dutch Colonies and when I look back on it my skin crawls
there's a fascination with AMERICA for some people from disadvantaged situations
I understand that, but to push yourself on your American cousins in such an extreme way is a bit much
example: a Dutch cunt meets a fellow from Illinois and assimilates a Civil War persona to accommodate the fantasy
why in hell would a dude from Breda be interested in the American Civil War?
I have a bottle of ketchup handy Meatpie, lay down and let me make wounds on you
then I can lick them off or put them on a hamburger

:hahahahha:

Damn right, What Enty is doing sounds like classic self-invite to me.

meat, you may be right or you may be wrong, its not for me to say,
your opinions are your opinions and i have no right to judge you or to
judge your feelings, we all have our own viewpoints .
but thank you for the kind words reguarding myself.

oh, and meat,...
i respect you very much as well.
you know this.

Sadly it's not only my opinion. Several other forum members who know Enty will share the same experience unfortunately they are offline at the moment.

We are not trying to influence your opinion about Enty. On CDG everyone is free to voice their opinion.

i know your not trying to influence my opinion, anyways you know im the type of guy who makes
up his own mind, you can say what you want, i cannot control you.
what is between you and enty is not my concern, that is your business, you know i dont
get involved or dont care for drama. you and i highly respect one another and that is all that counts.
have a good evening my friend.

:shrug:,In Spain no there Halloween:dunno:
Here is the day of all saints (1st november) what good is that is rest day

Back