Here are lnks for this film I downloaded it here
I wasnt able to get the subtitles to work but what the heck this film is a necro dream come true !
download and re connect with HJ split

Thanks a lot, grampawilliam, incredible film!

For the subtitles to work, you need two things:
First, rename Chekist_1992_pb.avi to Chekist.avi (the same as chekist.sub).
Second, be sure to install Vobsub (google it, it is free).

It can work without Vobsub.

Open in VLC Media Player

then from the settings menu click "video" -> subtitiles track and then select the chekist.sub file

How lucky to be an executioner - how lucky to be one of the condemned!
With respect, thmskendall, you have to be wrong!

In the words of a woman who survived a massacre of Jews in Ukraine because she became buried under the bodies of her relatives: "The Germans were leading us into the trench maybe fifty at a time. Then they would open fire from the edge of the trench and we would be killed. Suddenly one of the Germans threw down his rifle and jumped into the trench with us, and he was shot with us..."

No luck there, surely. Only brutality, gallantry, and sheer bloody tragedy.

Alex

Hi MrAlex,

You are correct - since you are referring to the reality of the situation. Real life is cruel and brutal and things like this - in Russia or elsewhere are the worst of all. People's lives are destroyed and nothing good comes from it. I am referring more to the fantasy of what this would be like - what I think attracts us all to a place like CDG. That thought of what is it like to face your own death or to be faced with the prospect of killing almost anyone you'd want. What is it like to lay there dead and naked (although, in reality one wouldn't be aware of being dead since, well, you're dead) or what is it like to watch those piles of dead bodies build up.

It's an interesting movie that feeds the fantasy but does relay the true brutality of the situation. In fact - it had to have been many times worse than the reality which involved terrible methods of torture and gruesomeness. I appreciate your shedding the light of reality on the thread.

Last set...

With respect, thmskendall, you have to be wrong!

In the words of a woman who survived a massacre of Jews in Ukraine because she became buried under the bodies of her relatives: "The Germans were leading us into the trench maybe fifty at a time. Then they would open fire from the edge of the trench and we would be killed. Suddenly one of the Germans threw down his rifle and jumped into the trench with us, and he was shot with us..."

No luck there, surely. Only brutality, gallantry, and sheer bloody tragedy.

Alex

This movie is so intense. I love the thought of being ordered to strip along with my fellow captives and executed then treated like slabs of beef.

OMG, I hope I was the cameraman, who captured every wonderful scene of that movie~~~

Thanks a million for these screencaps. I can just think of what I can do with all those dead bodies. Don't think I have enough cum to breed all of them!

I love this movie! It's funny because I did a search on Google after I watched it (a few times) to see what others thought of the movie. Found a few threads on here (no surprise). I love the raw imagery - nothing is censored. I hate how a lot of films today try to portray these historical (but brutal) incidents - yet they censor a lot of stuff like executions, violence and nudity. This film is no-holds barred.

What really turns me on is how in some parts of the film, you can see the "condemned" begging their "former comrade" for help. To think, being powerful enough to order the forced stripping and execution of your own friends. The imagery - the humiliation and subsequent execution - would stick with me forever if it happened to a few people I know.

One of my favorite scenes is halfway through the movie when one of the condemned males is shot - somehow lives - but starts to "freak out" and dance about like a fish out of water. The film captures him in this agonizing moment (muscles flexed - dick flopping around) while he convulses in agony as the firing squad takes another shot at putting him out.

Anyone have any active links to this movie? The torrents and links I found are dead, or they involve downloading malware/spyware. Thanks :)

Back