Thank you for your reply.

He is cute in the alive pics but hardly recognizable in death, skin and bone like he was starving.

I think he suffered from organ damage and although he ate his body failed. Good that he hanged himself, otherwise it would have been a slow sad end - torture for him and his relatives.

In the documentary, does he say what drugs he was taking?

i whant u to remove this. he was my friend and dont want him on forums..

Hello,

I am sorry for your loss. He was really young, such a tragedy but as his friend didn't you try to help him? If you did he wouldn't be on our website now. :dunno:

Condolences. Do you have some alive pics to share with us? Or a funeral photo perhaps?

Both of the pics that are suppose to be on jani when he's alive are on someone else and is defenetly not him. Tho its very sad that he hanges him self :(

Thank you for your reply.

He is cute in the alive pics but hardly recognizable in death, skin and bone like he was starving.

I think he suffered from organ damage and although he ate his body failed. Good that he hanged himself, otherwise it would have been a slow sad end - torture for him and his relatives.

In the documentary, does he say what drugs he was taking?

Subutex in the movie, herion after the movie i think

All four pics are of the same person. Just look at the dragon tatoo (or its tail with the Tshirt on) on his right arm.

THIS IS SAD. THIS WAS SOMEONE'S LIFE. I WATCHED THE DOCUMENTARY AND FELT BAD FOR HIM. I REALLY HOPED HE WOULD HAVE MADE SOMETHING OF HIMSELF. I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR WHAT HIS LIFE TURNED OUT TO BE AND IT IS EVEN WORSE BEING THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE TURNED ON BY HIS DEAD PHOTOS.

very handsome dude! although he looks malnourished in his hanging photos...probably the ill effects of drug abuse!

Sad and a shame.
Hes ridind satans cock now..

He had many friends RIP.

Please post his alive photos if you have.

Back