A Proper Introduction from a Proper Lady....lol!

dejah22

Forum Newcomer
:shock:
Hi my name is Dejah and I am 31 years old and live in Lansing, Michigan and I adore the dark, twiztid and wicked! I am the owner of my own small business and website www.mpirt.tk and I do paranormal investigations and research. I am heavily into the dark arts and expressing my creativity in any way, shape or form. I create homemade sketchbooks and journals of my life and then put them on display at local art galleries...giving new meaning to the term my life is an open book because it truly is! I have a gorgeous 5 year old female pit named sable who is my constant companion and familiar. I am into witchcraft and new age healing and am studying herbs and oils at the moment. I am always learning, researching, and eager to know more and more. If you want to know more just ask me, usually I don't bite!
:aha:

Hello Dejah, thanks for spamming.

I checked your site - nothing for us there.

Sorry wasn't trying to...that is just what I do for a living! Wasn't trying to do any harm or mislead anyone at all! I was just trying to introduce myself and be honest about who and what I am and do! Hopefully no hard feelings, I am new at all this!

No worries, you are always welcome on our site.

:cheers:

Thank you guys for being sweet and welcoming me, I appreciate it! This site is truly amazing and I must say that I love it and tell everyone about it that will listen!

Back