You are a very deep thinking and special person Meatpie, and you work very hard. This site is a passion of yours and it shows.

Feedback is always welcome, thank you although in this thread any further comments will be irrelavant to the topic since the website in question is long dead now.

I am still kinda new here but I like it here and would not go anywhere else! thanks for the heads up, if she spams me I will give that sneeky bitch the what for! They don't call me Nightmare for nothing! You have my loyalty.

Nightmare

I disagree! I happen to like her blog and have joined. What makes this one THE blog of blogs? Bullshit! If you don't like, kick me off of here ruskoya suka sinii!

I disagree! I happen to like her blog and have joined. What makes this one THE blog of blogs? Bullshit! If you don't like, kick me off of here ruskoya suka sinii!

REALLY!! ..well, this thread is dead ..since the site being discussed is also dead..and since this is is not a blog, I suspect everyone here will agree with you that this is NOT the blog of blogs ... now... the Bullshit you talk about... well ... I will need to think about that!!!...:aha:

How do I know if I am a member of that site? I do not want to loose my membership here.

heard a rumor that johannaXN is sweetness from kiuma... i dont know if true but if... everything comes together now.. hope the bitch dies

Meatpie your hard work and diligence is obvious in your success, the fact that someone would try to steal from you (that's what I call it) is obscene. People that do these kind of things never in the long run succeed, they always fail then go on to try to steal from someone else until no-one will have anything to do with them. It just takes time.

Strange... Meatpie isn't deleted. He must be member of that XXX forum, how could he knew else way?
Tnx for the tip, by the way. Appreciated.

Hi, I posted some images from here on Cadmar's forum...what's wrong with that? Share and share alike dude.......and i will continue to do so...

We built this website together Rick and we continue to keep it alive together.

The strong community bond among members is at the very foundation of cdg and no one can touch that.

We've been through a lot together guys - cdg was hacked, abused, spammed & trolled yet like some really cute strong guy we soldier on stronger and more united than ever.

CDG was on the brink of falling apart last year when Johanna tried to split the gay necro community. Those were dark, difficult days for all of us.

Our community showed immense resilence in the face of adversary and we stood united and strong.

I myself feel proud to be a leader of such a strong healthy community and the feedback we receive every day makes me feel optimistic about the future of CDG.

JohananXn hates me because I was born a leader and have many friends while she is weak, depressed drug user full of hate for the world and those who are different.

Ever since I was a kid I inspired people, I invented new games so that all the kids in the neighbourhood could participate. I protected the weak and fought for justice.

I wanted to be the best in school and I was.

I got into university and became the most popular dude on campus but I was also notorious rebel I just couldn't keep quiet when I saw injustice.

On CDG all members are equal, no one gets a special treatment and those who work hard either by posting or donating get awarded accordingly.

Sounds like me dude! I hate injustice myself and a bit of a rebel too.

Back