My first necropsy

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I've always been interested in dead things and the inner workings of animals and humans.

As I kid my family and friends would go every year to the Black Sea and let us play.

Occassionally we found dead jelly fish and other marine inhabitants. Because of the heat they will smell horribly but while all the kids would run away I and a female friend would got and poke them and autopsy them.

She later went on to cut dead humans. This is a true story.

My first real necropsy was on the kitchen table, I was around thirteen or even twelve.

My dad brought a dead male lamb but he was in a hurry and just dumped him on the blacany and ran off back to work.

I had all day ahead of me with this dead lamb.

It was freshly slaughtered, guts removed.

I examined the carcass, the ribs, loved the starring eyes.

Then I cut off its testicles and slowly examinied every fucking bit.

It took me more than two hours to finish the procedure.

I also kept dead bones in my room to see how they decompose and loved how they smelt.

Anyone else here who has performed autopsies on dead animals?

I have done more necropsys than I can count. The most notable was on a 5 month old foal in the back of a pick-up. Good times.

How old were you when you performed your first one?

I watched my first one at 12. I preformed my first one at 15. It's sort of become a hobby.

My daddy used to hunt a lot, and I got to see disembowelment and other bad ass procedures from a young age on all kinds of animals. Never on humans though, too bad. My favorites was when they would take the head off, and it would be whole and intact compared to the rest of the body.

Back