ColdJoe

murder machine
these Cartels are making some excellent images for us
the fact that they tie the victims, then stuff their mouths and tape them shut indicates something is going on before they're killed
I'm sure they're decapitated and chopped up while still alive, and that it's filmed
man, I'd love to see the whole process, there has to be video of this someplace
anyhow, enjoy...

^ not in the least, but can you elaborate please, what is it exactly that you find stimulating?

fucking amazing, CJ. Ah-maize-ing.
smokesmilie.gif

Wild stuff cj, THANKS FOR POSTING!

This one looks like he was cute. Poor bastard it mustve been hell for him

hey dudes, thanks for the feedback, my pleasure to share
and yeah m8, he must've gone through hell, you know he had to be tortured, why else gag him?
glad you like the thread man

Oh absolutely, new pics to me

I gave you a rep and a star.

Hello everyone,,, The cartels do torture but these men were just cut up alive... I have heard from friends that there are many cell phone videos of many different killings..... But, they are not posted on line because it is against the rules, since they could be used to ID locations of safe houses and people.

ranger.JPGGreetings to all....

Personally the chopped or tortured pics don't do it for me - I like my dead guys intact and still looking cute. Each to their own! But any vids of guys being hanged, strangled, garrotted would be really hot.

Hello everyone,,, The cartels do torture but these men were just cut up alive... I have heard from friends that there are many cell phone videos of many different killings..... But, they are not posted on line because it is against the rules, since they could be used to ID locations of safe houses and people.
Greetings to all....

greetings and thanks for that information, I figured as much and have seen a few vids of dudes tied to a chair and done-in, but I'd like to see this duct taping and other stuff too
so, what else do your friends tell you about these cartel killings?
I'm guessing a lot of the victims are kidnapped, rounded up, tied and gagged and then god knows what happens...

Sooner or later if there really are such videos they will get leaked on the internet, I so want to see a young guy get murdered and chopped up.

Back