the ball pads on the soles of male feet with its thick layer of adipose fat is a sweet treat!
the fat tastes like a sweet butter, but the texture of tapioca...…..

Longpig in Colorado feel free to message me if interested.

Wickr - e2016
Kik - LPMeat

Longpig in France / W Europe.
180 cm / 71k / white skin / slim and sport body

wickr : xtroy

I would love to try eating human flesh. It's just that I like old meat over young meat. Maybe it is sexuality. In fact, if I can, I would rather try to eat the penis and testicles of the elderly over 50 years old.

If he was a very hot, sexy, young dude, I would eat every bit of him, everything that made him what he was, inside and out, nothing wasted. Except bones, which I could use in erotic ways to give myself a boner.

I would love to try eating human flesh. It's just that I like old meat over young meat. Maybe it is sexuality. In fact, if I can, I would rather try to eat the penis and testicles of the elderly over 50 years old.
A man after my own heart...and the rest of my body as well! :green grin:

is there anyone who wants to taste roasted testicles?

I would first show that cock the time of its life by making it orgasm so strong and hard in one week
every day several times daily until it was sore, then I would worship it and show it love and tlc before
I chopped it all off and ate it like a savage starving maniac that I am

How about slowly grinding off the cock and balls with a hand turn meat grinder?
How about putting the whole man (bones excluded) through the hand turn meat grinder? It would take a while, but think how much ground beef you'd have. Burgers, meat loaf, tacos, tartar, ........ I'm salivating! :drool::drool:

Back