Hey JV. What did you want to do with the stump? lol. Best bits are the thigh, rump and pecs.
I wouldn't recommend these bits. They're all yours. heheh. You got any use for them?

Last edited:
Oh Beuen, yes, actually . . . thanx so much for the beautiful head--remember, there are 2 places to have hard fun with, & the hands & feet always make an excellent stew/base! (Just don't tell all the foot guys here--sorry Meatpie!) You are a doll for rounding out my Boxing Day! (Still have 3.5 hours to go) Have a super rest of your Monday! (Hugs) [PS thigh, rump & pecs are already in the freezer] :)

Heh I had my eye on this dude for ages. ever since I saw him showering naked in the gym. I finally got him on his own one night, in a deserted alley way. Hammer blow to the head did the trick. Dragged the body home in my car boot. Stripped off his clothes when I got him down into the basement. I think he was still breathing till I severed the head. Alot of blood which I managed to hose down. Feet and hands were easier to remove helps to have the right equipment. Roast buttocks made a great Christmas dinner, a sprig of holly through the anus made a nice garnish. My Chef buddy here did a good job as you can see.....I did have fun with the head tho, was abit strange deep throating the neck from the other endbut it felt great.... and messy...sorry if you wanted a virgin head, but its only slightly used...

(I should state here that no actual humans were harmed in the creation of the above fantasy, any resemblance to actual events is purely coincidental) ; )

Last edited:
hmm tried to edit the above - anyway repost will have to do. lol... just a trip down fantasy lane...

Heh I had my eye on this dude for ages. ever since I saw him showering naked in the gym. I finally got him on his own one night, in a deserted alley way. Hammer blow to the head did the trick. Dragged the body home in my car boot. The dude was still breathing heavily so used rope around the neck. He was strong and struggled, but finally he stopped breathing.. I got his tee shirt off, shoes socks, track pants. He had a jock strap on and I yanked that off too to expose his cock and balls. Felt great to be able to hold his dick and balls in my hand after admiring them from a distance in the gym shower. They felt warm and heavy. I turned his body over to expose his perfect dead ass. I spread the cheeks and inspected his puckered hole. Got some grease to lube it up and poked my finger in, seemed to be enough room there for my dick... Fucking a dead ass was a bit strange. You do have to do all the work.. still he still had a tight hole and it felt great having my dick in the dead dude's anus...hope my my cum helped to season his rump... Was time to remove the dude's head. Still alot of blood when I cut through it, I had to try fucking the neck too from the other side. Fucking a dead dude's severed throat..especially from the other end.... hmm well you gotta try anything just once at least make sure the body is still warm.... Feet and hands were easier to remove helps to have the right equipment. Roast buttocks made a great Christmas dinner, a sprig of holly through the anus made a nice garnish. My Chef buddy here did a good job as you can see.....I did have fun with the head tho, was abit strange deep throating the neck from the other end but it felt great.... and messy...sorry if you wanted a virgin head, but its only slightly used...

(I should state here that the above is a fantasy no actual humans were harmed in the creation of the above story, any resemblance to actual events is purely coincidental) ; ). Do not try this at home...!

Last edited:
the-cook-the-thief-his-wife-and-her-lover.jpg

From the Peter Greenaway movie, the cook the thief, his wife and her lover... Poor lover gets eaten.

Did Peter Greenaway have cannibal fantasies? All those naked men in his movies... I wonder....

Picture posed not photoshopped. Inspired by the Peter Greenaway movie. Deboning the breast meat hmmm

Last edited:

Benjamin Barker alias Sweeney Todd, returns to London after being deported to find out what happened to his wife and child at the hands of Judge Turpin. When he learns of their terrible fate he joins fortunes with Mrs. Nellie Lovett, the baker downstairs from his barbershop, and sets out to seek revenge.

Times are hard in 1846 London and one must make do. Nellie Lovett adds something extra to the meat pies she peddles on Fleet Street. The secret ingredient: freshly murdered victims of her partner in crime, barber Sweeney Todd.

From http://www.ww2f.com/land-warfare-pacific/40938-japanese-cannibalism-against-allied-other-pows.html

Did know that Cannibalism was practice in some Pacific Islands in WWII and read that a few Japanese, Russians also participated in this horific act. But I never knew the extent of it. While researching WWII War crimes against POW's I came across this, which I must add is very disturbing. Cannibalism was practiced by many Japanese soldiers,cannibalism was often a systematic activity conducted by whole squads under the command of officers, written reports and testimonials collected by the Australian War Crimes Section of the Tokyo tribunal, and investigated by prosecutor William Webb (the future Judge-in-Chief), indicate that Japanese personnel in many parts of Asia and the Pacific committed acts of cannibalism against Allied prisoners of war.

One of the Accounts States, "[on November 12, 1944] the Kempeitai beheaded [an Allied] pilot. I saw this from behind a tree and watched some of the Japanese cut flesh from his arms, legs, hips, buttocks and carry it off to their quarters... They cut it small pieces and fried it."

The Japanese started selecting prisoners and every day one prisoner was taken out and killed and eaten by the soldiers. I personally saw this happen and about 100 prisoners were eaten at this place by the Japanese. The remainder of us were taken to another spot 50 miles [80 km] away where 10 prisoners died of sickness. At this place, the Japanese again started selecting prisoners to eat. Those selected were taken to a hut where their flesh was cut from their bodies while they were alive and they were thrown into a ditch where they later died.

Japanese war crimes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Japanese soldiers killed and consumed five American airmen. This case was investigated in 1947 in a war crimes trial, and of 30 Japanese soldiers prosecuted, five (Maj. Matoba, Gen. Tachibana, Adm. Mori, Capt. Yoshii, and Dr. Teraki) were found guilty and hanged. In his book Flyboys: A True Story of Courage, James Bradley details several instances of cannibalism of World War II Allied prisoners by their Japanese captors.

Cannibalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For more Info see these Links
By Chester Nycum, paratrooper from 503 PIR on Noemfor.

http://corregidor.org/Heritage_Battalion/nycum/ch5.html

Reports about Japanese cannibalism are quite common.
Look at page of War Diary of Australian 2/3 Machine Gun Battalion:

http://www.awm.gov.au/database/awm52...=13&submit.y=5
Last edited by Spaniard; April 12th, 2010 at 06:13 PM

Movie about Alexander Pearce - also documented in the Fatal Shore - story about the last Australian cannibal. Well Irish I suppose. lol.

Alexander Pearce (1790–19 July 1824)[1] was an Irish convict who was transported to Tasmania for theft. He escaped from prison several times, but eventually was captured and was hanged and dissected in Hobart for murder.

Pearce was born in County Fermanagh, Ireland. A Roman Catholic farm labourer, he was sentenced at Armagh in 1819 to penal transportation to Van Diemen's Land for "the theft of six pairs of shoes".[2] He committed various offences in Van Diemens Land, and on 18 May 1822 was advertised in the Hobart Town Gazette as an absconder, with a £10 reward for his capture. When caught, he received a second sentence of transportation, this time to the new secondary penal establishment at Sarah Island in Macquarie Harbour.Pearce led an escape from Macquarie Harbour Penal Settlement and became notorious for cannibalising his fellow escapees as they travelled through the West Coast of Tasmania.[1]

Pearce escaped with seven other convicts: Alexander Dalton, Thomas Bodenham, William Kennerly, Matthew Travers, Edward Brown, Robert Greenhill and John Mather. Kennerly and Brown voluntarily gave themselves up and were taken back to the settlement, where they died in the prison hospital from disease and malnutrition. Pearce and the others continued without them.

Pearce was eventually captured near Hobart and confessed that he and the others had cannibalised each other over a period of weeks, he being the last survivor. Pearce and Greenhill had been the final two, each struggling to stay awake for days out of fear the other would kill him. Greenhill finally nodded off and Pearce killed him with an axe, then ate him. Pearce made it to the settled districts, being sheltered by a convict shepherd until he was captured several months later. The Hobart magistrate did not believe Pearce's cannibalism story and was convinced the others were still living as bushrangers. Pearce was returned to Sarah Island.

Within a year he escaped a second time, joined by a young convict named Thomas Cox. Pearce was captured within ten days. His captors found parts of Cox's body in Pearce's pockets, even though he still had food left. Pearce confessed that he had killed Cox because he was a hindrance to him. Pearce was taken to Hobart, where he was tried and convicted of murdering and cannibalising Thomas Cox. He was hanged at the Hobart Town Gaol at 9am on 19 July 1824, after receiving the last rites from a priest.

This is a different account of events.

Given the extraordinary nature of Pearce's tale, it is surprising it has taken so long for filmmakers to bring Pearce himself to our screens. The wait is over, with The Last Confession of Alexander Pearce, a "factual drama", showing on ABC1 television on Sunday night.

Co-written by Michael James Rowland (Lucky Miles), who is also the director, and Nial Fulton (Saving Private Ryan, Band of Brothers), the producer, the 60-minute film tells Pearce's story in a dramatised but largely unembellished fashion. Pearce got off to a bad start in VDL. After a series of further misdemeanours on arrival in the colony, resulting in an astounding 200 floggings in just six months, he was dispatched to Macquarie Harbour's Sarah Island penal station. The treatment of convicts there was particularly harsh. Hard labour - principally the felling of Huon pines - pushed men to their limits.

On September 20, 1822, Pearce and seven other convicts sent to cut logs attempted to escape, the plan being to steal a whale boat. Things did not go to plan and they fled instead into thick forest. Thus began a nine-week odyssey as the men trekked through a vast, unexplored wilderness in a quest for freedom. With few provisions they struggled to fill their bellies and after eight days were so starved they contemplated the unthinkable: that one of them might need to die to save the others.

According to Pearce's later confessions, they chose Alexander Dalton as their dinner because he had served as a flogger for their British jailers.

Dalton's throat was cut by Robert Greenhill, a sailer and the group's navigator, while a butcher among their number, Matthew Travers, decapitated the unlucky sacrifice with an axe. Two men, perhaps fearing they might be next on the menu, fled the following day, returning to Sarah Island, only to die of exhaustion. The remainder trudged on through forest and over mountain, the weakest being killed and eaten at intervals until only Pearce and Greenhill were left. (A tip for the nutritionally minded: human flesh is high in protein but without the accompaniment of carbohydrates will not sustain humans for long; hence the outlaws' need to keep killing for energy.)

The film captures the deadly tension between the last two survivors, who dared not sleep or stumble for fear the other would take to them with the axe. After eight days, Pearce gained the advantage and murdered Greenhill as he slept. By the time Pearce finally reached the outskirts of civilisation, he had travelled a vast distance - 225km according to one estimate - through some of the toughest country on earth. It was a remarkable achievement, even if made possible by murder and cannibalism.

Last edited:
I would like so much to eat first raw and then cooker a super fat corpse, just think about it turn me on a lot.
First the cock, sexy fat ass, belly, feet, legs, tits, arms, hands, ..... all

I would like so much to eat first raw and then cooker a super fat corpse, just think about it turn me on a lot.
First the cock, sexy fat ass, belly, feet, legs, tits, arms, hands, ..... all

Horrible! lol I prefer my meat lean!

Back