hi I could be what you are looking for ... I have wickr and my nick is men1977

i'd never eat a corpse i just came across outside because who knows if any flies or animals bit in before i even got there. but if i could find someone willing and hot enough to let me snuff + cook them, yeah. i'm too much of a 'clean freak' to eat anyone i didn't kill myself, i guess.

I am interested. I need a penis sausage and use your balls for my appetizer before roasting your thighs for lunch

Damn man no jokin ... this is exactly the type of man that i fantasize about being butchered by. And kept conscious as long as possible to see him process my own meat. His other videos are all incredible too. Check out sniper rifle vs groundhog.
I'd sign up to be strapped down gutted by this bro...
I usually pop my nut at 3:50 when he pulls out the heart.

HOW TO FIELD DRESS A DEER PROPERLY

i would love to be eaten, as it is the most intimite gift i can give. but prefer it to be slow, part by part and be alive as long as possible while lossing more and more parts

i would love to be eaten, as it is the most intimite gift i can give. but prefer it to be slow, part by part and be alive as long as possible while lossing more and more parts

I would love to accommodate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It might be fun to eat someone who didn't really WANT to be eaten. Who didn't volunteer. Who puts up a futile fight. Much tastier in the end, I think.

It might be fun to eat someone who didn't really WANT to be eaten. Who didn't volunteer. Who puts up a futile fight. Much tastier in the end, I think.

LOL - Might be? - LOL
I can't believe the Romans wouldn't then take all the dead, very beefy gladiators and put on a giant BBQ for the cheering crowd for their ultimate 'appreciation'
of their delicious sacrifice and 'entertainment value'! ;)

I can't believe the Romans wouldn't then take all the dead, very beefy gladiators and put on a giant BBQ for the cheering crowd for their ultimate 'appreciation'
of their delicious sacrifice and 'entertainment value'! ;)

I'm afraid there would be a bulge in my toga as I ate.

You are delicious, euroteenboy. My dream meal. Slender, soft, smooth, young. Pure unblemished skin. No hair. No tats. Young and tender. Succulent testicles. Luscious penis. I can eat those nuts and cock broiled, roasted, barbequed, or raw like oysters. Tonight I'll dream wet of these five pics. Nice post.

Back