I would love to consume a man's cock and balls or some bitches clit, labia, and tits.

Fresh off their screaming bodies.

I would make you dress up fully in warrior gear and I would make you abuse some prisons to make your testosterone flow in your body. I would make him do some gym practice too to get him bumped up and his manhood musky and salty like manly cock should be... then later in night I would tie him up just telling him that this is just original play and I just want him to enjoy it. Soon he would see hot grill coming up and he just can't control his erection, it's like his cock wants to be cooked like big sausage. And it would be cooked like that in it own salty and musky juices what have been gathered to that thing whole day. I maybe merciful and give him some numbing substance before placing that meat pole top of that grill but I may just cook it and just gag that once proud warrior. He would feel his meat cooking and smelling it roasting like sausage and that smell makes him even drool little - what a good delicious smell his meat has... But I would eat all of it and he have just watch me do it. and then serve me dessert by offering his ass to me fuck.

My cock is ready....

I search cannibal who want torture it, cook it and eat it....
Write me in pvt if you want guys...

:stroke:

I saw a movie where a biker took a pool que and jamed it up the ass of an other biker till it came ot his mouth. I often thought of a biker in full leathers tied to a spit and roasted over a fire. His leathers zipped uo and duct tabe over his jeans and boots to keep the juices in. I never wrote the story.

hey,
in my country, our ancient traditions encouraged human sacrifice and cannibalism. I am so much into it, that I want myself to be sacrificed by beheading and then my meat would be eaten or distributed among devotees.

my personal favoritet is being gutted alive..

Last edited:
More sperm, more cocks and balls, more fuck with a muscle man, before he will be cooked as meat.

I have not enough of such, in my opinion, hot male meat stuff. Guys, you can help me an upload similar male meat drawings, pictures.

Back