OK RED but what if you were starving and there was nothing else, your life depended on eating some human flesh?

honor?
oh come on now, you're not even the least bit curious what human flesh or organs taste like?
OK, I'll go a step further, you can cook and season it like steak
what if I make you a nice stirfry some night, and then you notice Elllis hasn't been around for a day or two, lol!

ok, so you chop your favorite part of Ellis up and marinate it in goats milk and rosemary till tender
then run some skewers thru some bits and put them on the grill, it could be quite good I'd imagine
and wouldn't it be something to have the food themself, tied and made to watch themself cooked and dined on?

Made to watch? Would be rude not to offer the guest of honor something to eat! Eat up Ellis... it's very fresh!

well, I've always been partial to leg of lamb...

az7zTH3.jpg

:drool:
I hate to admit but I have been curious...
Big taboo in my culture

:drool:
I hate to admit but I have been curious...
Big taboo in my culture

When people who have tasted human meat try to describe it, they say different things. Most say it's like pork. Some have said it's more like beef. Most likely there would be big difference between the taste of young and old, healthy and unhealthy etc.

I really don't care about the taste of meat anyway. It would be symbolic to me, owning somebody so completely.

However, if someone offered me human soup I might really just throw up.

Here is a joke: What did Jeffrey Dahmer do when he broke up with his boyfriend?
Flushed his toilet.

Get it?

Most likely there would be big difference between the taste of young and old, healthy and unhealthy etc.

some murdering cannibal said he preferred the meat or young prepubescent girls because it tasted better than older women whos hormones had kicked in

another thing to take into consideration is keeping the 'food' calm before the kill
as with beef, they say stress and anxiety releases adrenaline and other chemicals into the meat giving it a different, unsavory flavor

Back