I understand human flesh is comparable to lean pork......
manicbht, apparently: (hehe) [courtesy Der Speigel]"Armin Meiwes, the German cannibal serving a life sentence for killing and eating a man who begged to be devoured, has described how the meat tasted of pork and how he prepared an elaborate meal of human steak in a green pepper sauce with croquettes and Brussels sprouts.
In his first television interview, broadcast on Monday night on the RTL channel, Meiwes, 46, looked relaxed and healthy as he spoke about his decades-long yearning to consume another man.
The case came to light in December 2002, and the grisly details made world headlines. Meiwes filmed himself killing, disembowelling and cutting up the corpse of computer engineer Bernd Brandes, 42, whom he had met after posting messages in Internet chatrooms seeking "men for slaughter."
"Yes, people who can't think their way into this find it monstrous. But in principle I'm a normal human being," he told his interviewer Günter Stampf, who has written a book, "Interview with a Cannibal," based on 30 meetings with Meiwes in jail. The interviews were approved by the Frankfurt district court that convicted him.
"I sauteed the steak of Bernd, with salt, pepper, garlic and nutmeg. I had it with Princess croquettes, Brussels sprouts and a green pepper sauce," said Meiwes. He said the meat was a little tough. He froze meal-sized portions of Brandes, some in the form of minced meat, and ate more than 20 kilograms of it in the months following the March 2001 killing.
Lifelong Fantasies
During his two trials in 2004 and 2006, Meiwes said he had always dreamt of having a younger brother -- "someone to be part of me" -- and had become fascinated with cannibalism as a way to fulfil that obsession. His desires were fuelled by the Internet, where he had contact with around 400 men interested in cannibalism.
He found a perfect match in Brandes, who was obsessed with being eaten. "The first bite was of course a peculiar, indefinable feeling at first because I had yearned for that for 30 years, that this inner connection would be made perfect through this flesh," Meiwes said in the interview.
"The flesh tastes like pork, a little bit more bitter, stronger. It tastes quite good," he said.
He said that when he was a child, he had enjoyed his mother reading him the fairy tale "Hansel and Gretel," about a witch who traps two children and prepares to eat the boy. "The bit where Hansel is to be eaten was interesting. You wouldn't believe how many Hansels are whizzing around the Internet."
Police estimate that around 10,000 people in Germany alone share Meiwes' fascination with cannibalism -- either eating human flesh or being eaten.
Meiwes, serving his sentence in a prison in Kassel, central Germany, could be eligible for parole after serving a mandatory 15 years in jail. A psychiatric examination conducted ahead of his trials concluded that he is not insane but has a "severely disturbed soul."
"I want to undergo therapy, I know I need that and I hope it will be done at some point," said Meiwes."

Now get back into the galley! . . . hehe

I saw this video at a young age. Perhaps this video is one of the things that triggered my "cannibal" fantasy.

If I would find a dead body that was not rotten - I would take a piece and try what it tastes.

wtf, that's like insane? That's the last thing i'd do if i'm really hungry and there's nothin' to in.

Long pig processing plant
Julian watched a truckload of long pigs clamber down from their truck and file unresisting into the dimly lit bowels of the building. A handful of attendants, wielding electric cattle prods, provided raucous encouragement. With them stood a pair of snarling guard dogs. The butchers rarely needed to apply their prods. Usually, a spoken threat or a growl from a dog was sufficient to keep the line moving. When someone did apply a prod, however, the line of long pigs lurched forward.
The line of naked long pigs halted for a just a moment when the first long pig encountered a slowly turning, revolving door. A pair of cheerfully swearing college students made sure that one and only one jack was confined in every second segment as the door revolved, in starts and stops. The entire process had a certain rhythm. The door moved, the lights flashed on, while a butcher standing behind him in the hub of the door, effectively wielded an air pistol with a tethered bolt. Smashed into the back of the unsuspecting long pigs skull. The door lurched forward again and two more workers caught the slumping creature and quickly bound his ankles with nylon ties. A third slipped a hook under each of the ankle ties, then a fourth tied of the penis to stop him peeing on himself or on them, then pushed a button and the naked long pig rose suspended head down on to a overhead rail and rolled on to the next station.
There, a butcher, wearing elbow-length steel mesh gloves, opened the large vessels in his neck leaving his esophagus and windpipe intact. Blood flooded over his face and drained into a well-positioned gutter. The bleeding carcass was hosed off and traveled along the rail to the next process to remove the hair. Five washed carcasses at a time passed through the scalding tank, where steam was blasted from each side to loosen body hair, they then entered a rotating brush witch starting at the head traveled slowly up the front of the carcasses over their cocks balls up the legs to the feet and down the back to rest at the head The hairless carcasses reddened by scalding and brushing were thoroughly washed once again before they were gutted. Gutting both aided cooling and preserved the quality of the meat. No effort was spared in pursuit of cleanliness.
The next task was to milk down any blood remaining in the calves, thighs, and buttocks, the cocks and balls with some with erections were picked over and any remaining hair plucked out the butchers worked their way down the line of pink and smooth long pigs, working methodically, beginning with the carcass first hung. The butcher’s eyes were on a level with the long pigs' genitals. Cocks and balls, of various shapes and hues, like ripe fruit ready for harvest - as one young butcher reached up to massage calves and thighs, the sticker had failed to severe any major vessels with either of the deep cuts. The long pig was still alive when the butcher grabbed for his legs and ass. His cock gave him a vigorous salute. These poor long pigs never completely lose hope, now his hair was gone and his face showed the most endearing look of confusion and surprise. His wiener arched forward most yearningly.
The carcasses were gutted with a long incision from pubis to throat, sawing right through the breast bone. Once the heads were removed, the long pigs lost their resemblance to anything human. Something of a debate raged whether a carcass should be skinned immediately or whether it was better to wait until he was butchered. The skin did serve to protect the carcass from dirt and drying, but it also held in heat and many attributed an off taste to its various glands and secretions. The abattoirs generally skinned the carcasses hot, before the subcutaneous fat had had an opportunity to cool and solidify
Julian looked carefully at the line of jacks that hung head down from metal hooks that pierced their heels. All stretched out, the long pigs looked even larger than they had standing on their own feet their hands and genitals, and rectums had not yet been trimmed. The hands were only good for soups or stews but the testicles or city oysters were highly sought after and very expensive. The heads had been removed from all but one, breaking their last link with the human. His lifeless, staring eyes seemed to follow Julian around the room. Drawn, Julian went over to him. His penis and scrotum, once the haughty symbols of male pride and power, hung forward now, emphasizing only male vulnerability. Now, they seemed just pitiful and sad. Carcasses were usually aged for several days before butchering to allow rigor mortis to pass and the meat to stretch on the bone. Tentatively, he turned the unresisting carcass and looked inside the empty body cavity to see the pale ivory of the spinal bones gleaming against the dark red tenderloins. he reached up and flicked the dead penis with his index finger. Everything was so clean and nothing smelled as badly as he had feared. It was all rather scientific and fascinating and not at all disgusting.

These Second Life posts are HOT.

Always been curious what it tasted like and always had fantasies about being eaten, so the obvious solution: need someone to cut off my arms and legs so I can be alive to watch myself be eaten and get to taste the meat. Plus the bonus of ending up the ultimate sex toy...

Back