When I was younger I came across an Internet article that explained step-by-step how to carve and prepare a human body for human consumption. It took me a bit to admit to myself that I was starving by the end of that article.

If cooked human flesh was presented to me, I'd totally try it.

I'd be very careful how I'd go about separating a hot guy's dick and balls from his body - gotta be careful to preserve as much of him and prolong his life so I can use him to his fullest.

I don't know about eating a cock, but severing a erect cock - then cauterizing it so the blood stays engorged in the penis would probably be what I'd do - that way I can use it as a penispop - something to suck on whenever there isn't a willing specimen nearby. :aha:.

And that is my virgin post on this forum! :yes:

Russia cannibals kill man and sell body to Kebab Shop!

Police in Russia have arrested three homeless men suspected of killing a man, eating part of the body and selling other parts to a kebab shop.

The men were held in the city of Perm, some 1,400km (870 miles) east of Moscow, local investigators said.

Their statement said that the suspects had targeted the 25-year-old victim out of "personal hostility".

It was not clear when the incident occurred. The men - who have not been named - have been charged with murder.

The investigators said on Friday that the body of the man had been found in a forested area near a public transport stop in Perm.

They said the three men attacked their victim with knives and a hammer.

"After carrying out the attack, the corpse was dismembered. Part of it was eaten and part was also sold to a kebab and pie kiosk," their statement said.

It was not immediately clear if any customers had been served.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8360569.stm

Russia cannibals kill man and sell body to Kebab Shop!

Police in Russia have arrested three homeless men suspected of killing a man, eating part of the body and selling other parts to a kebab shop.

The men were held in the city of Perm, some 1,400km (870 miles) east of Moscow, local investigators said.

Their statement said that the suspects had targeted the 25-year-old victim out of "personal hostility".

It was not clear when the incident occurred. The men - who have not been named - have been charged with murder.

The investigators said on Friday that the body of the man had been found in a forested area near a public transport stop in Perm.

They said the three men attacked their victim with knives and a hammer.

"After carrying out the attack, the corpse was dismembered. Part of it was eaten and part was also sold to a kebab and pie kiosk," their statement said.

It was not immediately clear if any customers had been served.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8360569.stm

his cock is mine lol

I'd be very careful how I'd go about separating a hot guy's dick and balls from his body - gotta be careful to preserve as much of him and prolong his life so I can use him to his fullest.

I don't know about eating a cock, but severing a erect cock - then cauterizing it so the blood stays engorged in the penis would probably be what I'd do - that way I can use it as a penispop - something to suck on whenever there isn't a willing specimen nearby. :aha:.

And that is my virgin post on this forum! :yes:

And my virgin post is "Yummy!" ;D

(I know, I'm a cheater LOL)

And then there was Dennis Nilsen but he didn't eat his victims. Though he still enjoyed cutting them up.

I'm torn. Like in that '...Bratwurst?' movie, I really wish I could be the guy who becomes the feast. Would love to be the stud all spread out and seasoned like that and then they all dig in and devour me tartar style. On the other hand I couldn't really be there for that, as I'd be an unknowing corpse, so I'd rather be at the table and have a meal, even eating his eyeballs would rock!

I could never understand why Brandes wanted to be eaten so badly. The fantasies cool, but yeah like you said, once you're dead, you don't know what' s going on anymore. How about we just eat the food of you're naked body lol.

sushi2.jpg

Last edited:
Back