as with beef, they say stress and anxiety releases adrenaline and other chemicals into the meat giving it a different, unsavory flavor

I've even heard that some farmers prefer to first electorcute pigs before slaughter so that the meat remains tender and stays fresh longer.

There is nothing in the Julia Child Cookbook that addresses this. Also checked out "The Joy of Cooking". Nothing !! There must be a market for such recipes.

I'd try it. Why not? Plus, it'd be kinda hot eating BBQ ribs knowing they're from a hottie. I'd only get into it if the guy were cute.

I just read about Alexander Novikov, the young Ukrainian guy who got eaten after being killed at a party. I had never heard of him.

I am a big cannibal :D

I hunger for some human male

If you really want to know, be an technician. There's nothing like a high voltage arc to sear flesh. If it happens to your finger, your mouth may be there fastest way to extinguish it. It smells and tastes like pork on the grill. This would be reasonable since the biological composition of swine is very close to ours. It's also why pigs are used to test many products for human use such as makeup.

The older the animal, the tougher the meat. The degree to which the muscles are exercised also makes a difference. The best human meat would therefore be an overweight elementary school couch potato. To make the meat even more tender, feed the animal nothing but milk for the last couple of months before you eat it, just like a veal calf.

If you want to eat the meat of a full grown adult, you have to tenderize it. Some cannibal tribes only ate certain parts that were more tender after long, slow roasting. Others boiled it for a long time although it would sometimes get stringy. Tribes that consumed it for ritual would cremate the body and add the ashes to a broth. But, why be old fashion. There are more modern ways to prepare it. Put the meat in a slow cooker. Add seasonings like salt, sage and thyme. Fill the cooker with water until the meat is about halfway submersed and let it cook slowly for about ten hours. (you can add potatoes and carrots about two hours before it is finished.) If you are in a hurry, use a pressure cooker which should cook and tenderize the meat in a about thirty minutes.

One word of advice: A tribe of cannibals in New Guinea developed a illness similar to Mad Cow Disease. It was found to come from eating human brains. So, stay clear of the brains and spinal column. Don't invite a prion into you life;-)

If you register you will see that they have more sections. It's gay cannabalism forum, they discuss cooking young guys there and recipes.

Why waste so much meat?! Did you hear this? If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat??

i have ALWAYS fantasized about slowly cutting off a young guys dick and balls and eating them raw :) mmmmm for me that is so HOT

That's one way to get a guy's cock into you. Kind of ends chances for second date.
If a guy's into you, why do you have to be so literal?
My grandma said "i could just eat you up." but she did not.
That i know of.

Hi,

i love both have sex with the death boy and like to eat his tender yummy meat too, like the sadistic way to snuff or butcher a young tie-up guy for fun or the bbq.

love all cool imagine about necro, snuff, butcher and eat of male victims only

take care with sadistic greetings from old germany by

Bernd Nidal

Back