Good question. The best human meat would come from well developed younger males... and the better they look, the better the meat, because muscle is meat... therefore a nicely built youth, who's got decent calves, thighs and ass cheeks would make the best eating.

I can see the point of this photoshop, although I wonder what is holding his leg up in that position.

I grew up next door to a cute boy that was obsessed about eating other boys. He ended up being the top jock in school years later. I remember him saying he got to feel other boys when he wrestled, especially in singlets. The legs of boys were his favorite, he would have me and two other boys always camp out in shorts or white briefs. It was wild, when he would tie us up by our legs and thighs. We would have our legs close to his sleeping bag, so he could lick them. I always wondered what ever happened to him. I seriously think he would have cooked us. Jimmy was his name and he really was the sexiest cannibal boy another boy could meat.

Here's some real cannibals

I have been collecting usual photos for a long time, and since I didn't see this, I figure you might like it. I rotated the potential supper to get a more human view.

Back