Excellent post, higladius! I remember this movie-- the dude on the slab drowned in a pool, the killer handcuffed him to the ladder in the deep end. I almost creamed in my pants during the morgue scene. Thanks for the pics!

I remember the drowning scene, it was SWEET! The frantic struggle and then the stillness...a sexy guy-corpse realized! Boned just thinking back on it.

The is the hottest movie scene I know. It is even hotter if you see and hear the whole thing.

The guy was in his speedo when he drowned. Then the ME and the police were talking about whether he was raped and the ME examined his rectum...

Imagine being the actor - ultimate humiliating scene to be in - having to play a drowning scene in your speedo, lying there naked with all the pale skin / handcuff damaged ankle makeup on, spotlight shining on you and have guys talking about the contents of your rectum/sexual habits...this movie was made in the 80s I think so this is probably a real actor, not a dummy.

There is supposed to be a DVD out with the director's comments. I wonder what the director says about this scene.

Would be fun if we get a group of guys to play this scene :D

Back