Steelhard body found dead in house

Behind him running my hands around his muscley body, i can feel his heart dancing as the horny bastard is ready for a good fuck which he'll never see. using a shoelace i wrap and tie it tight around his neck and force myself back onto my bed. He claws at his neck at the rope-like lace ever tightening but cannot get it undone so he stretches his muscular body to reach out to me giving me the chance to tie a tight knot hewont be able to undo. That lets me feel his body and face as he continues to suffocate. I tie his arms together and rest my head over his dying heart and listen to it until it finally stops forever

Behind him running my hands around his muscley body, i can feel his heart dancing as the horny bastard is ready for a good fuck which he'll never see. using a shoelace i wrap and tie it tight around his neck and force myself back onto my bed. He claws at his neck at the rope-like lace ever tightening but cannot get it undone so he stretches his muscular body to reach out to me giving me the chance to tie a tight knot hewont be able to undo. That lets me feel his body and face as he continues to suffocate. I tie his arms together and rest my head over his dying heart and listen to it until it finally stops forever
:stroke::load::load::load:

Left pic shows the cutie just died, right pic shows the dead dude after being dead for a while turning pale

Last edited:
Back