I am delighted to see this thread come up again. By my first year in University, I had become so fascinated by reading of executions and somewhere reading about getting a real hardon when one was hanged that I decided to try it in front of a mirror. I was foolish but luckily the bathrobe belt I used broke but boy my cock got really hard and quite red prior to my passing out. My fall to the floor did not hurt me in any way and I had no ill effects. That was 57 years ago now and I have been super careful since and played with others.

While hanging was my first interest, the newspaper report of the electric chair and gas chamber I read when I was 11 or so made me cum (I used to lie on the living room floor to read the newspaper) but I hope my parents never saw me. I would then relive the story in bed before I went to sleep. I now have a book about executions in New York State from that period and a couple of pictures of guys 17 to 19 who died in the chair were ones I read about back then. I still cum when I see their pictures.

On a hot summer day me and group of friends went to the local rec center to go swimming. We were all about 9-12yrs. We were all splashing around in the pool, when all of sudden this one kid(he was the older) came up behind me and pulled me underwater. He had his dick pressed so hard against my ass(shorts on) and I was like wtf. I swear I could have died cause I felt the dick and it felt so good. I pretended he had me under his control so he could keep doing it. Well, he stopped and everybody had a good laugh, but he was still on the brain. I made sure to spy him getting dressed and no way did he disappoint. Some guys aren't modest at all.

I kept looking at him and the dick all the way home. I got home and jerked off thinking about the whole damn thing. He could have drowned me all he wanted as long as I had him behind me grinding that cock against my ass and not necessarily in it. Dreaming of him holding me from behind and drowned in his arms. He felt awesome and it made me cum harder. I knew this was for me.

It all started around age 11 or so for me. I came across a number of medieval illustrations depicting hanging and beheaded, and I was hooked. Of course my young imagination ran wild and I dreamed of being taken into some woods, stripped, and then hanged or beheaded.

I remember watching an Eyewitness science video when I was around 4 years old, and it showed a hognose snake and explained that its defense strategy against predators was to roll over on its back and emit a putrid smell like that of a dead body from a place near its genitals, I think within the cloaca. I rewinded that VHS and watched it over and over again to the point of annoying my dad.

Later on, when I first began masturbating, I imagined that the feeling of succumbing to death overtaking one’s body would be incredibly pleasureable/orgasmic. I took this a bit further and liked to fantasize about death occurring through sex, either because the sex was somehow fatal or because in order to die a person had to be fucked by Death (not a stupid grim reaper, but I guess the conceptual entity). I liked imagining how the person would be scared of dying at first but eventually enjoy submitting to their fate.

I also tried to embalm or mummify dead lizards and insects as a kid and it excited me but I didn’t recognize it as sexual excitement, the way somebody mentioned earlier. It also fascinated and excited me to track the progress of decomposition in dead animals, or watch the time-lapse films of decomposition in nature shows.

Also, for some reason the scene in E.T. where they find his motionless body and later when he died excited me, and I liked to imagine masturbating or fucking a person as they died. I remember also being turned on by the myth of Hades and Persephone.

^i also got excited by the descriptions in a kids’ book about history of the spread of the bubonic plague and how the body collectors would gather the corpses of the deceased and bury them in mass graves.

I was about 9 when I got a hardon watching Star Wars VI when Luke and Han were about to be executed. My hanging obsession came from a Star Trek Enterprise episode where Scott Bakula and Dominic Keating were sentenced to hang... they were so hot! I wish they had been naked as they walked to the gallows. Weird how they're both sci-fi!

Back