MOVIE WHERE GUYS ARE KO'D OR KILLED FOR THEIR FEET!!

Outcoldcomfort

Forum Regular
If this has been mentioned here before, sorry...

I'd say some months ago I came across this YouTube channel that featured some pretty hot images of some hot guys lying dead and having their shoes and socks removed by their female killers. I found out that the images were from an actual fllm these guys had made. it was an outlandish film where women would stalk guys at like comic book conventions and so on. Then they would knock out or kill the guys before taking off their shoes and socks and fondling and having their way with the dead and/or knocked out guys' feet.

I emailed the director (or the producer. I forget which) and found out that the film was going to be an actual independent feature, but festivals and whatnot nixed it ... NOT BECAUSE GUYS WERE GETTING KNOCKED OUT AND KILLED FOR THEIR FEET IN IT but because several licensed comic characters were seen in the film! So the guys who reated the film just left the film unedited and SIX !@@#$%^&* LONG. I purchased the film from them and it's FULL (I'm not kidding) FULL of scenes where guys get KO'd and/or killed. The fact that the killers are foot fetishists almost makes up for the fact that they're GIRLS!

You can see what I mean here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/GUERRILLATHRILLAS

heh heh...

I love the hammer on the head. Good one, outcold. :sm (52):

was thinking of getting the dvd's, do you know if they are region locked, or just copies, being europe based don't was dud dvds, but do like the youtube clipstho :sm (31):

was thinking of getting the dvd's, do you know if they are region locked, or just copies, being europe based don't was dud dvds, but do like the youtube clipstho :sm (31):

I'm pretty sure they aren't region-locked because I've corresponded with a fellow from Denmark who bought the discs.

if the dvds dont have blocks on them like big bugget films. you can back them up on your pc.many pc players will play just about any code.and as far as i know its legal to back up your movies.just not to sell them.(as far as i know)

Yeah, that was me Prince Casepian, but I don't have a new site. I put so much work into the old one that, when they arbitrarily deleted it, it just broke my heart. I haven't had the strength of will to gather up the vigor needed to rebuild it or a new one.

Yeah, that was me Prince Casepian, but I don't have a new site. I put so much work into the old one that, when they arbitrarily deleted it, it just broke my heart. I haven't had the strength of will to gather up the vigor needed to rebuild it or a new one.

i'm your fans !! :D i like your stuff & collection, that is awesome and very HOT !!, when ning suspended your site, it broke my heart too :( , lucky me find CuteDeadGuys, Please share your collection again in this forum :) (or u can create an album http://cutedeadguys.net/album.php ) :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try to post everything I have that's pretty rare but still releavant to this site

Yeah it broke my heart too!

that is some amazinggggggggg stuff
fullfilling a long time fantasy of mine to see black women drooling over cute white male feet. PLEASE POST FULL MOVIE ANYBODY OUT THERE
if you guys are interested i have a lot of footsociety.com full clips in which a black guy sucks and licks many white boys feet with real intensity ( please dont consider this racial as i am brown and love white feet) . many white guys are attracted to black feet and vice versa you know. SO DONT BLAME ME

Last edited:
Back