ok...not too desperate to get into the "secret room"...general forum does me just fine for now...might be willing to donate in the future...cool for now

Cute Dead Guys is a non-profit organization and is supported entirely by donations from its members.

To make a donation all you need is a valid email.

No real names, simple verification and no PayPal.

For security reasons donations are only processed by the forum administrator.

Send me a message here or email cutedeadguys@mail.org

Thank you for supporting CDG!
Just wondering, whats wrong with PayPal?

i would like to donate.. this site is awesome.. and not just trying to sneak into the secret room, just wanna help out!

Everyone who decides to support the site will get access to the Secret Room as a reward. :circle jerk:

We are always happy and excited to get new members in our group, you are welcome to join.

Everyone who decides to support the site will get access to the Secret Room as a reward. :circle jerk:

We are always happy and excited to get new members in our group, you are welcome to join.

does this mean we dont have to meet the post quota now?

meatpie i would like to donate from time to time can this be discrite and is this every month because there will be times i can a times i cant every month

I'd like to donate but don't have plastic, I use paypal and not had a problem with it, I give a cousin cash and he transfers it into my paypal account and I take it from there, Does your new payment system allow for this?

Back