Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Cute Dead Guys is a non-profit organization and is supported entirely by donations from its members.

To make a donation all you need is a valid email.

No real names, simple verification and no PayPal.

For security reasons donations are only processed by the forum administrator.

Send me a message here or email cutedeadguys@mail.org

Thank you for supporting CDG!

This is NOT simple, I have no pop server, no crap to enter.
I would love to send you more money, but It does not seem possible.

Hi vihrmin, I will send you a message in the next few days, I promise there won't be anything complicated we are doing our best

We will post an update and send a private message to everyone who wants to join.

Just be patient for a few more days until we test our new system.

I don't want any screw ups.

HI ,I am new and really don't have anything to contribute or post. I am totally amazed at the amount of posts here. I want to stay a member so I want to donatate to view the secret room I don't want to be banned as a lurker.
thenks,
Grampawilliam

Hi Grampawillia, you need to increase your posts count and you won't get banned, if you don't have anything to post you can reply to threads and thanks the contributing members.

You will receive a private message with details on how to join shortly. Thank you for your interest in supporting our community.

Please tell me how to join the Secret Room and how much I should donate? Thank you.

Hi, please send me info re: secret room. I have been going through hell rying to get there.

Thanks, dbear92652

You both need to increase your posts counts, still way below what we require for membership.

i would like to donate.. this site is awesome.. and not just trying to sneak into the secret room, just wanna help out!

Thank you for your kind words about our community smoothbrownboi.

i donate a few years ago but didn't comply your quota of post. Well sadly.... "donation" is like a payment of certain of money...donation is not a good words for that.....since i've been with you from the first this website was born...Well i kinda heartbroken a bit.. :(

CDG means high quality, we are popular for this exact reason.

If you post quality material you can get in just a few weeks...or you can have 5,000 lame posts and still wait for your membership.

Make an effort and you will be rewarded.

Piss and moan about CDG until your heart's content, we don't censor comments in any way.

Back