instig74

Forum Regular
This may already have been done or exist elsewhere, but just wanted to know CDG member's favourite movies (motion pictures from Hollywood or the world/arthouse/independent etc) with actors perfecting dead male bodies.

If you can list actors names and add pics/links great. Here is my my first one, don't have a link but grabs attached:

Frisk (1995) A fiilm that should be well known to most of you here but for those who have missed out look for it, its directed by Todd Verow based on the novel by Dennis Cooper. Here's the blurb:
Controversial film adaptation of Dennis Cooper's 1991 novel of sadism, insanity, gay male desire and murder. Dennis (Michel Gunther), a young gay man who experiences problems with his sexual persona -- he harbors an increasingly obsessive and sadistic approach to desires. His fantasies soon become reality when he meets Henry (Craig Chester), a drugged-out masochist with no self-esteem. What begins as playfully violent sexual antics culminates in murder. Dennis eventually takes up with a demented couple who share his homicidal bent. Graphic in its gay sex scenes, the film escalates to an almost unwatchable intensity as the violence becomes all too real -- or is it simply imagined? Technically proficient and intelligently made, Frisk's ominous content prompts the question of what is being said about gay men. In a jarring New Queer Cinema style, the film's exploration into the dark recesses of gay male desire results in a confusing conclusion: Is it a legitimate take on the complexity of sexuality, or a depiction of gays as sadists and killers? No easy answers here. (84 mins)

Actor Corpses: Alexis Arquette, Craig Chester, Raoul O'Connell, Mark Ewert

http://www.imagebam.com

I love movie from David DeCoteau (e.g Leeches)

pleas share frisk movie, i like it, Download link please :D

My favorite dead guys in movies haven't changed for years. Still waiting for that next amazing scene. Mine are:
Anatomy, Memento, I think there's another but I can't remember right now.

Without any doubt , The NAME OF THE ROSE with Sean Connery and the super obese corpse monk, the most sexy corpse I've never seen, that scene turn me on like no other
Actor Franco Adducci CsBEsQ1m

My favorite dead guys in movies haven't changed for years. Still waiting for that next amazing scene. Mine are:
Anatomy, Memento, I think there's another but I can't remember right now.

a friend gave me memento its around here some wear but i never wached it.he didnt tell me anything about it. so its good??

I'm not really sure if I liked it. I only fast forwarded to see if there were dead guys and was rewarded with a great scene near the end where a hottie gets strangled, stripped down to his undies and dark socks, and dragged off to the basement. I have screen caps somewhere.

This may already have been done or exist elsewhere, but just wanted to know CDG member's favourite movies (motion pictures from Hollywood or the world/arthouse/independent etc) with actors perfecting dead male bodies.

If you can list actors names and add pics/links great. Here is my my first one, don't have a link but grabs attached:

Frisk (1995) A fiilm that should be well known to most of you here but for those who have missed out look for it, its directed by Todd Verow based on the novel by Dennis Cooper. Here's the blurb:
Controversial film adaptation of Dennis Cooper's 1991 novel of sadism, insanity, gay male desire and murder. Dennis (Michel Gunther), a young gay man who experiences problems with his sexual persona -- he harbors an increasingly obsessive and sadistic approach to desires. His fantasies soon become reality when he meets Henry (Craig Chester), a drugged-out masochist with no self-esteem. What begins as playfully violent sexual antics culminates in murder. Dennis eventually takes up with a demented couple who share his homicidal bent. Graphic in its gay sex scenes, the film escalates to an almost unwatchable intensity as the violence becomes all too real -- or is it simply imagined? Technically proficient and intelligently made, Frisk's ominous content prompts the question of what is being said about gay men. In a jarring New Queer Cinema style, the film's exploration into the dark recesses of gay male desire results in a confusing conclusion: Is it a legitimate take on the complexity of sexuality, or a depiction of gays as sadists and killers? No easy answers here. (84 mins)

Actor Corpses: Alexis Arquette, Craig Chester, Raoul O'Connell, Mark Ewert

Thanks for posting.

I haven't watched it.

Here is a working download link:

http://gaythemedsite.blogspot.com/2007/08/frisk-1995.html

Attachments

• Picture 46.jpg
    Picture 46.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 455
  • Picture 50.jpg
    Picture 50.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 210
  • Picture 48.jpg
    Picture 48.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 209
610hFBXEA8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Wrong Turn 2: Dead End. There are several hotties there, but one scene in particular is very arousing.

The producer character, simply called "M" (Matthew Currie Holmes) is heard screaming for help and when the black guy goes to look for him he finds a TV set with a live feed through it, and "M" is beheaded with a giant meat cleaver. They drop his head in front of the camera, and it looks so fucking hot when his mouth is opened.

The female main character is found bound in a cage and she is watching these people and in the kitchen area they have "M's" head on the counter. They cut the tongue out and eat it with soup.

His head is fucking beautiful! His mouth is opened, and it makes you want to fuck the mouth and use the blood and leftover spit as lube.

Couldn't find the clip of him being beheaded, but found some pictures.

wrngtrn2.jpg

Screenshot-11.png

Has anyone seen the Independent Movie "Gorotica"? A girl sells the body of a dead jewel thief to a man for play time.

My favorite is Killing Hour, AKA Clairvoyant. It is discussed in another thread on this forum.

There was also a German movie where this young piano player got killed by this vampire and stripped. I can't remember the name though.

My primary interest is imaging being the actor :yes:

Thanks Meatpie, and I also love The Officer and a Gentleman scene with David Keith, the way Richard Gere holds him dead is...checkout this link for part of it at 2minutes53 in - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0l3tVvPIqg&feature=related

Thanks for reminder FallenSoldier

The funny thing is there is a major continuity mistake in the movie. When Richard Gere found the guy on the rope, he was totally naked. But when he was trying to take him down, you can see the underwear.

Two old movies that get me hard everytime:

DIE HARD: Bruce Willis fights the big blond German on the steps and breaks his neck.
Original TRUE GRIT: John Wayne kills the 4 outlaws and takes them back to town. Totally hot when the sheriff pulls the corpses by the hair to see who they are.

Back