This may already have been done or exist elsewhere, but just wanted to know CDG member's favourite movies (motion pictures from Hollywood or the world/arthouse/independent etc) with actors perfecting dead male bodies.

If you can list actors names and add pics/links great. Here is my my first one, don't have a link but grabs attached:

Frisk (1995) A fiilm that should be well known to most of you here but for those who have missed out look for it, its directed by Todd Verow based on the novel by Dennis Cooper. Here's the blurb:
Controversial film adaptation of Dennis Cooper's 1991 novel of sadism, insanity, gay male desire and murder. Dennis (Michel Gunther), a young gay man who experiences problems with his sexual persona -- he harbors an increasingly obsessive and sadistic approach to desires. His fantasies soon become reality when he meets Henry (Craig Chester), a drugged-out masochist with no self-esteem. What begins as playfully violent sexual antics culminates in murder. Dennis eventually takes up with a demented couple who share his homicidal bent. Graphic in its gay sex scenes, the film escalates to an almost unwatchable intensity as the violence becomes all too real -- or is it simply imagined? Technically proficient and intelligently made, Frisk's ominous content prompts the question of what is being said about gay men. In a jarring New Queer Cinema style, the film's exploration into the dark recesses of gay male desire results in a confusing conclusion: Is it a legitimate take on the complexity of sexuality, or a depiction of gays as sadists and killers? No easy answers here. (84 mins)

Actor Corpses: Alexis Arquette, Craig Chester, Raoul O'Connell, Mark Ewert

http://www.imagebam.com

Nice specially number 3 and 4.

The German film was probably Tenderness of the Wolves, about "The Vampire of Dusseldorf" (a true story, set in the 1920s) who was just a gay black marketer who killed runaway boys (and the piano player) but made money at it from selling their flesh as pork to the local butcher shops. The guy was a part time police informer, so had a badge which he used to "arrest" runaways at the train station. The scene with the piano player is very graphic.

Someone could put a link to download Apartment Zero and Frisk?

(With French subtitles or French if possible)

Thank you! ^ ^

To name a few of movies with great dead bodies, Moving Target, Games, Mankillers, West Side Story, and Quiet Cool. Most are available on youtube. Also, you can check out videos by looking for videos called. cowboys shot, soldiers shot. These videos are about 10 to 14 mins long and have many many guys shot dead, check them out.

Yes! I had Gorotica on VHS about 15 years ago.
I transferred it to divx and lost it a long time ago, it was good, but
didn't have long enough scenes with the dead guy.

Not quite movie but tv series and not only with man but also with woman - german series like: "Tatort" or "Der letzte zeuge" - with their short nude scenes in morgue are in every respect (actresses, scenery, reality) millions of light years better than hourly PKF movies.

Back