JohannaXn does it again - truly sickening!

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
On viraldeath forum Jo posted this thread.

I truly hope someone with authority sees it and they pull the plug on that shithole, this is already going too far.

When is she going to learn it's not the "objectification" of the deceased that is the issue, it's the implications that will cause damage to the society and its values. Children should be protected from perversion and deviant nature until they understood how the world works. If they were not prepared with the basics first, they end up awkward and life will be hell for them and the people around them. I find sexual desires towards children and the deceased are abhorrent because I don't see them as just a piece of meat because the vessel used to reside a person's soul. De-humanising a former vessel into just an object for sexual desires can be destructive to the society. That's why I think its fascination shouldn't be mainstream. If everyone are necrophiles, people will stop being caring and hell on earth will reside.

My fascination with the deceased is, when I look at a dead person, I wonder what kind of person he was when he was alive. How did he lived. Did he left anyone he cares behind. Did he left people that needs him. Then I'd start crying and mourning. I just need to clarify my feelings in regards to necrophilia because it seems everyone here keeps mistaking me for a corpse humper. Am I the only 'weirdo' around here or do everyone else here found dead corpses arousing?

Oh yea, I like staring at interesting alive girls and alive and dead guys. I like them best clothed. What does that say about me? I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life because of my aversion towards sex. Meatpie, you said your life is pathetic. Look at me! Comparing your life with mine, which do you think is more pathetic? Nice, gorgeous people wants to get close to me and I push them away. Never mind, innit? At least I'm not my mother.

I totally agree with you.

They shouldn't be making long threads about dead children, what is there to discuss about it?

They were innocent unlike the gangsta and criminals who conscously embrace violence.

Children are innocent victims and have no place on gore websites!!!!

Stop it Johanna, stop it or someone is gonna stop you sick cunt!!!

Children are not all innocent , look at those middle east children , they're brainwashed cut-troats waiting for their turn.

Back