I am looking for an old beheading video. It showed the interrogation and execution of two Iraqis (a gorgeous young fattie and a much older guy). Ogrish.com had a shorter version of the vid. I am looking for the one with the whole interrogation called jasos.wmv. Terroristmedia had it but now it's gone.

Last edited:
Israeli Video?

I read on another site that a video of Israeli soldiers raping a man, then beheading him is floating around. Does anyone know anything about this? where to find it?

I find that hard to believe. I don't think it exists.

it was on a message board that was talking about snuff, tho usually it is just about gay stuff. the guy said he found it by googling, but i found nothing.

I remember seeing a video on the really old ogrish sight involvinga kid that got hit on a bike and the video was him in the morgue, the morgue guy showing off his wounds...video would be greatly appreciated :)

I'm looking for the "Full Version of Chechclear" this is the video where the Chech rebel has his boot on the russians head, but I want the FULL VERSION, it's around
5 mins long, I'm not looking for the 16 - 25 second long version, I've seen it more times than I care to count, the FULL version is apparently impossible to find, I've been looking for over 7 years for it.

The full version has not been released on the internet yet, sorry.

But here is one version that is without the ogrish watermark:

http://rs644.rapidshare.com/files/400255414/chech.mp4

viraldeath_com_classic_tribute-2147483647.jpg

Thanks for the clean video, but I've heard of multiple people say they have seen it, and all of them have the same synopsis on what happens, so it has to exist, also there was a guy on the liveleak forums that uploaded it but it was deleted almost instantly, he also was the first to post the Dagestan Conscript Beheading vids, but he said he would NEVER post on ogrish forums or Live Leak ever again because they took the Dagestan vids down due to copy right reasons, his screen name was "Warlord47" apparently he has some REALLY rare vids.

I'm looking for three videos I saw years ago, one was in the middle-east some where, it was a crowd of people trying to kill a guy for god knows what, but the crowd had swords, pole arms, pitchforks, and other melee weapons, they chop a HUGE chunk of his scalp almost off, it was dangling there the whole video, I remember it was decently long, at the end of the video I think some sort of police or something show up and get him on the back of a truck and leave the area.

The other video is was called "Napalsean Massacre" or something like that, it was the execution 4 or 5 people, not sure if they were soldiers or what, but 3 or 4 of them was shot in the head and the last was beheaded, but not all the way, they cut the poor guys head half way off and just leave him to bleed out.

The Last is a real short video of a guy being tortured, they tie one arm to a pole and the other to a Jeep, and pull his arm off and drag him down the street and light him on fire.

If anyone knows the original names or has a link of to these, I would greatly appreciate it.

I remember seeing all of those long ago but I never saved them because they made me want to :sm (54):

Correction, I might have saved "Nepalese massacre" because they were hot guys. Let me search my files.

Does ANYONE have a video from the public flogging (and then hanging) of Mohammed Bijeh? He's a handsome young Iranian man who's public death made a lot of international news. I can find lots of pics from the event but no video. There must be video of the flogging somewhere

pictures:
http://www.bestgore.com/hanging/execution-child-rapist-mohammed-bijeh-hanging-iran/

also, any male on male rape videos? Never seen a real one before. damn it.

Last edited:
Jesus, poor dude. I hope we can find the vid, I personally haven't seen it anywhere.

Back