I would love to be the meat for a cannibal gay longpig roleplay with one chef and/or guests..... I can also be a chef to dress up another longpig too.....

Snuff party
It all started one day wen a group of girls caught me dressing up in lingerie the humiliation of them laughing at me was such a turn on and this of course was noticed after they had finished giggling I somehow ended up agreeing to have them dress me up like a proper little slut and they kept me around for a few days
Then one day they introduced me to a woman who said she was organising a party to be held that same night the price was £100 entry but there was a way of getting in free but you had to submit to being the nights entertainment and so far none had been arranged she then went on to explain that she would like me to be the subject of a brutal gangfuck to be witnessed by all and then subject to a vote in order to decide my fate
She explained in detail that this was no ordinary party and that the vote would decide on whether I should be impailed on a spit (this would be carried out by experts who would ensure that I lived long enough afterwards for everyone to see the tears running from my eyes and that I could expect to be humiliated right up to the end
She then explained that should I agree to this me and the group of girls I was with would not have to pay and that should I get snuffed they would each get a cut of the nights takings
She then told me that if I agreed it had to be now and that I would be taken to the venue immediately and that on entrance the girls would be given a nice surprise that they wouldn't have to pay and that they possibly could make a small fortune
By this point she had me in her car and she pulled over and said if u don't want this get out now and she counted 5.......4........3........2........1 and as she pulled into a warehouse that was less than a half mile away where there was lots of mail and female security staff to enforce the fact that there was know turning back she looked at me and giggled and asked what do u think the outcome will be slut boy and laughed
The party part 2
For the next couple of hours I was dressed makeup sexy pink lingerie bra and thong and pink stockings and on the front of my new bra and thong was printed impalement sissy this is so that wen ur girls arrive expecting to have to pay and then we show them and they see you they know instantly you lil sissy batty boy one of the women dressing said with a giggle then the woman who brought me here said I got something to show u she took me to a table where a laptop was sitting open she rubbed a finger over the mouse pad and then double clicked and a video started playing she looked at me giggling and said we asked ur friends what they hoped u would decide today and what they want to see happen watch the footage pretty boy on the video each of my girlfriends explained how they found the idea of me going along with this idea funny and that they hoped that the vote result was one that landed me impaled on the spit, how does that make u feel lil batty boy the woman asked still giggling as she looked down I didn even have to tell her how turned on I was
The time of the guests arrival was iminent and I was told my friends had already arrived and that I was to go and stand in before them immediately I walked over to them feeling nervous but horny as fuck they were facing the opposite direction talking to the woman who brought me here wen I was immediately behind them they were invited to turn round and look at a nice surprise!!!!!
They didn't stop laughing giggling and humiliating me with taunts like you little batty boy whore and slutty little bitch boy they laughed even more wen it was explained that each guest would get a voting card to be filled in and deposited into the black box next to the makeshift reception and that I was going to be getting gangfucked hard and brutal and humiliatingly abused by the big hung guys bangin me in front of the guests while they voted!! One of the girls shouted out to me everyone of theses people paying big money to attend a snuff party and they all laughed and giggled even more I felt large hands grab hold of me and my hands being cuffed behind my back .........
The party part 3
There was an audience with hundreds watching me as I stood there in nothing but wig make up bra and thong as I opened up the envelope I pulled out the folded piece of paper and looked at the result that was presented as percentages nervous but turned on I spoke on a microphone that was held out to me I said there was 0 percent of people that absteined 2 percent say they don't think I should be impaled and immediately there was cheers and laughter as I said leaving a massive 98 percent who want to see me get that big metal spit rammed right up my arse and put right through me with it coming out of my mouth further cheers and laughter I was then taken to one side by the young girl who was holding the microphone I noticed she was standing with my girl friends she asked me if I knew about the roasting over hot coals after being impaled in such a way that I wouldn't die immediately I answered yes I knew about that she giggled as she said well we have had an offer by someone who wants u to be gutted and place over a large flame grill and slow cooked to that they and some of their friends can eat me but obviously being gutted whilst still alive and then slowly flame grilled would be sizebly worse my girl friends asked how much would they get for this on hearing the figure they started laughing and saying things like go on do it sissy make us rich and give us a laugh at the same time the girl with the microphone said have u made a decision I replied yes and she turned the microphone back on and announced that there had been an offer made to increase the entertainment this evening and asked me what do u say yes or no it felt almost surreal as I replied yes she then instructed me to explain to the audience exactly what was going to happen to me the audience went wild I was then taken to the other side of the warehouse where there was a large machine which I would be strapped to and the machine would drive the spit up my bum and automatically impale me without killing me in order to make me feel everything that came afterwards my girl friends were stood right with me get on the machine and ride the metal pole now batty boy the young girl with the microphone said to me and the audience it is now time looking at my groin area she said ur really turned on arnt you well take ur thongs and bra off slut and show everyone ur lil dick and then u have to be cuffed again oh and by the way can u see that over there I looked and saw the flame grill and she then explained that my head and my face wouldn't be cooked so it could be half an hour before I lost consciousness maybe an hour before I die NOW PUT UR CUFFS ON AND GET ASTRIDE THE MACHINE AND MAKE SURE U COMPLY WITH THE LADS STRAPPING U IN everyone cheering I obeyed cuffing my own hands behind me I stepped up and sat astride the machine and I was strapped to it tightly with my legs strapped so that they were straight and apart with my bum in line with the surprisingly thick metal rod for perfect entry I heard machinery and the rod was moved in so that it pushed hard against my hole then one of my girl friends stepped up in front of me she held an object with a red button on it. Just so u know sissy boy I'm going to be the one who press the button on u and effectively I get to be the one kills ur ass she felt my cock and laughed oh my god he is actually propper hard then still giggling she stood in front of me and made sure she could see my eyes as she clicked the button in front of me I then discovered that the machine operate with a hammer action like that of a drill as it went into full hammer action immediately and painfully penetrating me I screamed out as it start effectively fucking me at the same time as impaling me iscreamed louder as I feel it penatrate my abdomen puncturing through my intestines my screams met with laughter cheers and giggles suddenly as the spit made steady progress through me I couldn't scream out and seeing this the girl with the microphone announced his diaphragm has now been breached preventing his screams giggling she added but don't worry he is propper feeling it right now it wasn't long before I felt the cold metal pushing and vibrating its way up through my throat I felt my jaw being forced wide open by the rod to the point where my jaw dislocated and fractured then I felt my teeth being cracked and shattered as the thick metal rod made its appearance emerging from my mouth this sent the crowd wild with me now impaled I felt the straps being removed and I was then sort of hogtied to the spit and lifted and carried to the flame grill and placed on top of it immediately feeling agony of the heat I couldn't scream bur the girls laughed and giggled as they watched the tears pour from my eyes I feel my skin starting to crackle and realised I could smell my self cooking..........

driller thriller sissy killer
id experimented with crossdressing before and being bisexual i always want to be dressed up like a bitch whilst being fucked like one and i often cant resist wairing my pink thong underneath my regular clothing so it was only a matter of time before i made the mistake of bending over when one of my female friends exclaimes WTF are u wairing pink panties OMG and of course she called and text all her girlfriends about this and after a couple of days she phoned me well sissy boy have u ever gone to a party dressed up properly i said i hadnt she then asked if i would be up for it cause she would love to dress me up for the occassion anyway batty boy if up for it meet me at the shops and il have a selection of wigs and we can go from their.....
i couldnt help myself i went to the shop after she texted me letting me know she would be waiting in a nearby lingerie place waiting i walked in nervously i looked around i jumped wen i heard her voice behind me HELLO BATTY BOY she shouted loudly attracting looks from everyone in the shop this was the first of what was to be a very humiliating journey........
she giggled as i selected a slutty pink wig so we know what ur colour is then sissy boy wiv my pink wig on she handed me a girly jogging suit to change into after making me pick my underwair and pay at the checkout for it and told me to change into it and be sure to have my new pink panties and bra on underneath wen i returned after getting changed she had make up kit ready but to my shock she also had an audience ready to witness my humiliation of course she called all the girls we both knew and they were all cheering and giggling and taunting me as i had makeup applied and wen she had finished making me up and plucking my eyebrows(all the girls insisted) she said ok lets go and get u some clothes to go wiv ur panties tranny boy we got a party to go to
i was paraded around shops in front of the girls whilst i tried different outfits eventually i settled on a skimpy crop top wiv matching skimpy hot pants which left my pink thong on display and their i was dressed up like a sissy slut in public in front of the giggling female audience which had grown considerably the girls called taxis and i was told time to party pink boy!!!.....
we arrived at a rural farm and i was led to a disused barn hey batty freak u wanna take those hotpants off and walk in and show that ur bum is available before i even knew it i had slipped off the hotpants and handed them to the girl who asked me and now i was walking with them into a barn which i could hear lots of voices male and female wiv my bum ckad in pink thong on show for anyone and everyone too see.......
as i entered there was a loud applause i realised that i was the focus of everyones attention and there seemed to be at least a couple of thousand of them there.......
one of the girls walked up to and giggling she said loudly evening sissy slutboy how would u like to be cuffed wiv ur arms behind ur back gettin buttfucked abused and slapped about and degraded because i think everyone wants watcb and laugh if u do? i couldnt help it i was feeling horny and it became obvious the girl loiked down and giggled hard as she said oh look i think ur little cock is hard i think u should lower ur panties for a second and show everyone ur little willy i obeyed slipping my thong down and letting them see my little hard cock as they hurled comments like ur cocks pathetic good thing ur just a sissy little batty and the only thing ur good for is getting butt fucked like a whore i slipped my thong back on and turned to the girl whose orders id just obeyed and she was holding out a set of handcuffs whilst another girl stepped forward with a clipboard and informed me that should i wish to ware the cuffs and submit to being an abused little rentboy wiv less rights than a person and accept that in front of these people i was worth less than every single one of them first i must sign a disclaimer that stated that their amusement and need to be entertained by my degradation was more important than my well being. i signed it and took the cuffs and she shouted put them on urself now sissy cunt! i obeyed and immediately to massive guys grabbed me one held me from behind the other looked to the girls and asked wanna see him cry they cheered shouts of yeah give im some beats held from behind and my legs forced apart and he brought his me into my crutch not once but repeatedly and hardi was thrown face first to the floor as i screamed my hands cuffed behind so i cant catch myself i land facedownwiv my butt slightlt raised but immediately screams turned to me crying like a bitch as they stamped on my bum and took it inturns to boot me in the ctack of my bum full force this caused cheers to erupt still crying with tears running down my cheeks i was forced to stand and be paraded in front of the cheering mass i could hear the laughter girls giggling as i sobbed i was taken into an area where there was countlass guts each sporting a huge phallus waiting with their cocks allready out and hard i felt a large hand grab my waist and slip down to my bumcheeks and i felt my thong being slipped over my bum and i feel exposed as the cuckold comments return i screamed out loud hi cock slamming balls deep into my belly with no warning of entry another guy grabs my head and pulls my face roughly to his groin as he thrust into my mouth and i feel him fucking me deep throat as they both start spitroasting me hard and brutal my cock giving away how much i want them to keep banging me harder earning me more humiliating taunts from the girls
the guy fucking my throat cum first spunking deeptthroat literally cumming in my stomach straiggt away he was replaced by another well hung guy who forced his cock into my mouth and got himself hard by pushing his cock into one side of my mouth making my cheek bulge and then started abusivesly slapping that side of my face and as he hardened against the inside he punched instead of slapping my cheek and carried on and punched my cheek against his phallus another five tines now punching proper hard tears stream from my eyes as i cry again he chokes my sobs by slamming into me deepthroat balls deep then the guy pummelling my bum hole cums hard and deep inside me i can feel it pumping into me he withdraws and anothee hard guy slams his mamouth cock into me slamming me hard his balls slapping my bum cheeks loudly i was passed around for hours a couple of girls needed to pee and i openes my moutg for each of them to hold me tight to their groins and pissing down my throat and forcing me to swallow their entire bladder content humiliating me for getting turned on by this when all of the guys had emptyed their sacks in my mouth and bum the girl wiv the clip board aproached and said that they wanted to take this the distance i asked what that meant ans wiv a giggle she replied i mean we got some power tools with large destructive toys attatched and we want to use them on ur bum and we have every intention of graduating to this she said leading me to a large pneumatic road drill which had what could only be described as a thick round wooden fence post fitted onto it and i mean this was big she went on to explain that it would be used destructively mercilesslyboring me out spliting me and ripping me and powered deep and driven all the way to my throat and then id be held up for all to enjoy the sight of me bleeding out thats right batty boy everyone here wants to see u get buttfucked to death she looked down at my agaun hardening little cock realising that she had turned me on she giggled wiv delight and undoing my cuffs she said ul need ur hand to sign she sees me getting uncontrollably horny cum on pink boy i know u actually want to do this nevously i took the pen everyone now silent dreamily i felt my self pressing the pen to the form and as i signed i think to myself fuck omg my last signiture then she held the cuffs back out to me everyone cheered and whistled as i obediently snapped shut the cuffs behind my back then i was being grabbed and forcivly made to bend over and spread my legs and a guy wielding a large and unusually thick baseball bat stepped towards me thrusting the bat lengthways into my bumhole and slammed it deep and started smashing it in and out wrenching it side to side violently as he did tears streaming once more i shrieked in rythmn with the assault that was now starting to rip and rupture my bumhole which was starting to bleed profusely much to the delight of the cheering audience eventually he withdrew the bat only to be replaced by a guy who immediately started kicking his boot into my bumhole sudenly i was screaming so hard i couldnt scream louder as his entire boot penetrated me and then repeatedly burying his leg halfway up his shin into me then he stopped and i was roughlt forced into thw direction of the big drill and some random girl screamed in my face time to kill ya wiv da sissy drill u fucking batty boy tine to die screaming like a bitch you fucking freak is ur pathetic little cock still hard i heard another girl yell omg it is more laughrer from the crowd im bent other wiv my face down to the floor wiv my bum held aloft and my legs spread wide i here heavy footsteps behind and i feel a large heavy wooden object push down and rest on my bumhole realusing it was the tip of the killer toy omg im about to get it everyones shouting for the drill to be slammed into me.............
sudden violent pain shoots right through me the driill bursts into life instantly ripping my bum and penetrating me so violently that instantly the damage to me was taken straight past the point possible repair i scream out as the hole wooden length starts bouncing in and out of me harshly smashing deeper with each thrust i feel my bumhole rip and shred as my pelvic bone fractures loudly to the delight of those lookung on they cheer louder as i luterally start to split wide omg i realise im cumming hard as the woosden length drives through me my vision starts to fade as i feel the drill enter the inside of my throat my blood spaterring everywhwre the crowd aplauding ..................

Back