I'm not sure if I already posted here, but I've palyed both killer and victim. I prefer to be the victim, and my only real desire is to be burnt at the stake nude. I really like getting my bare butt burned. It is a strange kink I know, but it turns my crank, and isn't that what sexual fantasy is all about?

Fireboots

Mostly victim here, because I love the thrill of being made totally helpless (either tied up or KO'd) and then subjected to pain and fear. I like to be bagged, strangled, tortured, threatened with knives... Havn't gone further than that in real life, yet. I am top enough to enjoy choke hold wrestling, mutual KO games, and topping in some S&M scenes.

(If you ever get to Tahoe and that sounds good to you, send me a PM.)

Killer love strangulation and suffocation anything that leads the body in good condition. My fantasy sees that after snuffed a guy becomes a permanent sex doll for my enjoyment, never decomposes

both

Definitely killer! Invite my chosen victim home and drug him or I even fantasise about home invasion. Like to keep him flexible and warm for as long as possible though!

Back