My major fetish is beheading! When I was a little kid I always imagined my buds and me in PE nude and waiting our turn in the bleachers...our dicks hard as we watched one guy after the next kneel and place his neck on the chopping block. Wrists and feet tied, not because we'd try to escape...but so that our headless torsos could be easily picked up from the block and set aside in a pile. We're kneeling and looking forward and coach tells us to look down into the waiting cushy basket. When we stretch our necks out he tells us to just relax. We feel him position the blade on the back of our neck, then once more. Then the bright light from the gym ceiling shows his shadow as he raises the ax high above his massive shoulders and brings down the blade...the chop is so swift that we don't even realize our heads have been chopped off until we see the shadows of our heads dropping into the basket. I always imagined the sensation of my head rolling would be like my severed head on a tilt-a-whirl...loving it and then seeing the rest of the horny guys in the bleachers looking at my severed head as it is held up to them...then placed on a shelf with all of the other guys chopped off heads. Or on waiting pikes.

Now that I've got a muscular jock neck I always imagine it's the guillotine...to guaranty that my head is chopped off instantly with one swift drop. My cock is in a vibrator and I'm holding back. Then like every other guy before me my buns tense and my toes curl. My feet flex and my back arches. My shoulders are slamming against the beams of the guillotine. A sensor in the vibrator detect my first spurt and releases the razor sharp blade. In an instant the blade cuts through my muscular long neck and chops off my head. As my severed head rolls in the basket I'm in orgasm and as the endorphins flood the pleasure centers of my brain I'm in ecstasy! My severed head is picked up by my thick hair and held up to the spectators and other men waiting their turn...their hard cocks dripping precum! My head is placed in an airtight trophycase to display my severed head and intense cumface forever!

Man, that's some hot stuff...

I wish I could have seen the photos. From what evereyone has mentioned it sounds like they were amazing

I like your sugestion BADBLOODZ09,
FIORNO67 to do picture in

"AREA MORGUE" !

B

Wich human on this earth will dont like to see

someone nice and dead and fully naked
on the slab like a similar photos of
this one :lokum (6):

At the morgue...

Beautiful Body

The idea of slicing someones neck does not appeal but crushing it with a cord does and maybe even a piano chord which could take the head right off if pulled tight enough.

Back